Test Update 02/14/2018 - Patch Notes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by mmats, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The new spell inspect window looks great.

[IMG]
  2. fransisco Augur

The end of gribbles....
  3. Lianeb Augur

They should have ended 3 Expansions ago as a viable way to gain current level XP
  4. Funk Augur

- Added Augmentation slots to the Ring of Scale chase items.

Interesting since I just read this.

Direct transfer... I simply added the RoS zones to the zones where they dropped, with no alteration other than zones included.
    Adam "Ngreth" Bell
    Senior Designer, EverQuest
    So are there new chase items or not? Would be odd if existing chase items that dropped in ros didn't have aug slots since they are supposed to have not changed.
    Daedly likes this.
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I wonder are those mana values including Specialization already? So you could see the changes in cost if you swap Specialization Augs?
  6. Ryak Augur

OH MY GOD. That is so beautiful. Please give whoever is behind this a round of applause.
  7. Gio-Cefalu Augur

Agreed. That is awesome.
    fransisco likes this.
  8. Ssdar Augur

This is referring to the VP chase items like the Skull of Null/Hoarded Worker Sledgemallet/Hoarded Blood Orchid Katana not the EoK ones that also drop in RoS.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Funk like this.
  9. Daedly Augur

Agreed. Now to get base duration and damage added as lines along with their corresponding focus values.
  10. Funk Augur

Thank you for the clarification Ssdar!
  11. Gnomeland Augur

Looks like druids and shamans were absolutely wrecked by this patch, though. I expect a new drama to replace the hero adventures one soon.

Everquest forums: better than cable TV.
    Gyurika Godofwar and fransisco like this.
  12. fransisco Augur

What was the experience and point change to heroic adventures?
    Quatr likes this.
  13. Khat_Nip Meow

A couple posts from back in January regarding the new VP quest items:
    I looked through these patch notes and don't see it addressed though I may have missed them.
    Are these recipes in-game on Test at this point?
    svann likes this.
  14. Tornicade_IV Augur

Yeah the Verbiage there isn't so great.
  15. Ssdar Augur

The VP gnome doesn't have any additional information, won't accept turn-ins of items+ flawless conflagrant diamonds, and a few various attempted diamond combines haven't resulted in anything yet. Still trying to figure out the secret to these!
  16. Bigstomp Augur

If anyone has one kicking around possibly an element of kunark further tying the expansions together?
  17. Cicelee Augur

That would be incredibly terrible to ask guilds to go back and farm random drop elements to upgrade that item. Unless there was a way of removing your element of Kunark from whatever you have it in..
    EnchFWO likes this.
  18. Kyzvs Augur

How is this hard?

My box PC is ~10 year old hardware (Phenom II 955 / 660ti) and I manage to /follow just fine with three toons on three monitors. Max fps on all toons to 60, min to 30, everything except shadows turned on. Never had a /follow fail due to PC performance on that box.
  19. Raltar Augur

/follow performance is easy. Just set the maximum background FPS to unlimited and your boxes should follow just fine assuming you aren't playing on a potato.
    Nennius likes this.
  20. Jumbur Improved Familiar

This could be a pretty big deal depending on what they have done:

No more server lag?
    Dx12 render?
    Better multi-core support?
    Increased number of network-updates per second? less warping of fellow group-members.

Im curious! :D
    Metanis likes this.