GEMS Issue ..gone to far!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Just_Another_SK, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Just_Another_SK Elder

Hello, there is a serious issue plaguing the game today that must be addressed immediatedly

First of all I need clarification! What 3rd party programs are allowed to make boxing 15 instances of /gems easier? alt + tab is to slow... those gems drop fast!

Also this constant /gems lag needs addressed.... after I get so far they drop so fast it fills up my screen and Gems says I lost, when clearly there is no way a veteran such as myself would lose!

Fix /gems or im canceling my 27 accounts I pay for just to play gems!

Also could you add new gem icon packs to the marketplace?

Zrakon / Skybovv - Test
    =P
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

3. Just_Another_SK Elder

I think act of valor said it best above, even if the response was quite wordy!

Another Issue I find is Players using GemQ2 (I know not supposed to mention programs) - These people AFK bot gems all day and steal all the high scores from us Casual /Gemmers

There are even rumors that some Guids that rid /gems - are using this program!

I think personally that IsGems is ok if the players are /gemming at the computer.. but GemQ2 must be stopped!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Tatanka like this.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

I multibox /gem the traditional way...two accounts on two monitors. No 3rd party software here!
    (course, I suck at it, like I did at PvP back in the day)
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

WTS super rare chase loot gem flipper - send tell annoyingcrossserverseller.everquest
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

If they won't update the EQ1 client to modern standards they should at least update /gems to make up for it. :p

DBG actually released a Bejeweled2 port for PS3, so they do have the expertise. But with our luck they will probably just make a /gemNext minigame for H1Z1 instead... :rolleyes:
  8. feeltheburn Augur

lol this isnt a serious post is it ?
    Tatanka and Jumbur like this.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

[IMG]
  10. Just_Another_SK Elder

of course my post is serious!

Also Idea - we need a GLP server (Gem locked progression) Im sure many people would enjoy it
    I was thinking for the first 3 months only the first 3 levels of gems are available, then1 new level every 2 months after? Just a thought.

Zrakon / Skybovv -Test
    Gyurika Godofwar and Caell like this.
  11. feeltheburn Augur

I got nothing.
  12. Just_Another_SK Elder

/Gems is dow... err I mean Test is down... How am I supposed to Test /gems
    /sigh
    Tatanka likes this.