Snowblaze, and the Reaver... luuuuuuvvvs me

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Snowblaze and Reaver...
    The first time he took a shine to me (july) , the sarnak reaver called me to him 10 times in a row, off and on since then he has called me 4-8 times.. then.. last night. .... 14 times in a row... FOURTEEN... Does he luv anyone as much as he apparently luuuuuvs me?
    Metanis and Jeraldo Rivera like this.
  2. Jeraldo Rivera New Member

It was pretty funny to watch last night : )
  3. Maedhros High King

Bards are always the most frequently emoted players for us.
    Good thing youre so quick!
  4. Moege Augur

This is really funny, we have a player that he loves.

When playing his wizard he gets called. When he plays his bard he gets called.
    On the bard he was singled out and nobody else called, was really funny seeing that, on the plus side he did not miss the emote even once.
  5. Thrillho Augur

I've noticed people getting stuck in Reaper loops before. It seems the only way to break the loop is for them to zone out and back in. There's definitely a bug with it, or a easily-predictable formula that doesn't use a RNG.
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

In a row...?! :D
  7. Critts Augur

Yea we have seen him go after the same person multiple times in a row as well.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

A lot of npcs seem to call the same person repeatedly or at least way more often than you would expect given the number of people in the zone.
    Usually I don't get called at all, or will be called at least 3 times.

14 is pretty crazy though.
  9. Houkaa New Member

The reaper calls the lowest person on the aggro list. If you just recently got rez'd, faded, or bannered in, the reaper will call your name. You can have the reaper call you all night long if you constantly fade aggro.
    Axxius likes this.
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

here's the thing, I don't normally fade off, no point. I'm in there doing my thing as ADPS for normally a melee DPS group, so I'm running with them beating on whatever mob I'm supposed to twisting my songs, clicking all my AAs (yes I individually click my AAs and clicky items) remembering to fade? HA!...
    So Sunday night, I tried that, I tried to remember to fade just to see. Reaper called me twice near the beginning of the event, and one time later.. no more.. He called one of our top DPS rangers more than he did me.
  11. skabe Elder

eh now imagine being that bard chain summoned and you're a boxed character .... been there done that got the t shirt. Definitely made for an interesting night ... guy that was chain rezzing said bard didn't think so I bet :p