Another Server plz!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by C3lowz, May 24, 2017.

1. C3lowz Augur

As it currently stands, Agnarr is packed. And there is a que to play.

If history repeats itself, DBG is gonna have the idea to open up another server, which will only divide the Agnarr community now.

Just coming here to say it while its still young, don't open another server to battle the population.
    Ishbu, snailish, nirriri and 2 others like this.
  2. Lumiens Augur

I'd rather sit in a Queue for an hour to log in every night than have the server pop get kiled. Second this.
    Quixa and nirriri like this.
  3. KapiDanger New Member

+1
    nirriri likes this.
  4. liveitup1216 Augur

Agnarr isn't full, the login/char creation is full. So its being throttled to trickle people into Agnarr instead.
  5. TruthofEQ Elder

Well the Queue really won't last too long. It only sucks for people who can't play too often and only play on the big login Queue nights. Hopefully a few weeks from now there won't be much of a wait to log in.
  6. Karrbon1 New Member

lets hope for Innoruuk...i miss that server!
    Savok likes this.
  7. jeskola pheerie

I heard they are opening a 2nd server to alleviate the rush, name is Krasnok (after the end game boss in LOY). You heard it here first, Brad McQuaid himself told me.
  8. Vile One New Member

It needs to be done, you will lose mass subscribers in the first couple of days without it.

Do this please!
  9. Karrbon1 New Member

If so could you name it Innoruuk please. I miss that server!
    Sinzz-Wickedley likes this.
  10. Malicre Journeyman

i hope so.
    Sinzz-Wickedley likes this.
  11. Sinzz-Wickedley Lorekeeper

12. Kiani Augur

Not for another year or two, please!
  13. Talaran New Member

I hate that name.
  14. Roxas Journeyman

Many of us are wanting to play and a place for the overflow of players would be nice.

Thanks!
  15. Belgue New Member

Plz not another server!
  16. InsomniAddict Journeyman

There isn't a reason for another server
  17. Wispur Elder

I hope not.
    I'd rather have a Queue for a day or two than split the community in half forever.
  18. Dersk Elder

I attribute a portion of the continued high population of phinigel to the fact that it wasn't split in two, like every progression server before it. If I saw Agnarr split I would be very disappointed.
  19. Kiani Augur

No No NO NO NO

I don't know what the issue is with the log in right now, there's a lot of interest.

But, a new server would be a permanent and bad solution to a temporary problem.
    Quixa likes this.
  20. Karrbon1 New Member

Why would it be split in half forever? They would both be stopping at PoP. The only reason LJ and Ragefire are is because they are on different timelines. A merge could happen at any time needed. Don't be daft.