Spell Vendors in PoK selling tons of parchment/rune spells

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mowens, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mowens Elder

Is this intended? Or is this a bug?
  2. nagash101 Augur

Awesome, now you get all the spells you want on Phinigel but you cant use them anywhere because of the over crowding due to the now broken /pick system.
  3. Derpfest Journeyman

I feel like this is pretty bad. People spent a significant amount of money and/or time on spells and now huge groups of people picked all 61-64 up in PoK and stock piled them to sell as well. Also out of era stuff like an AE res?

I would usually consider calls for a "rollback" as being dramatic but it almost feels like an option.
  4. Bowdeen Elder

/slow clap.

Well done!
  5. uk6999 Augur

Was it 1-65 or was it all spells? 1-65 isnt game breaking at this point but if it goes beyond 65 that is nasty and if they dont roll back I would be surprised. Anyone have an idea how long this was in before they locked the zone?
  6. uk6999 Augur

Also were out of era spells unlocked on the vendors? That could have some impact by itself.
  7. KPW99 Lorekeeper

Only 1 out of era spell it looks like, and honestly nothing game breaking just a QoL spell
  8. Rainlover Augur

Dev, needs to see this and do something, before its too late
  9. Derpfest Journeyman

its not a balance issue, its an economy issue. The 61-64 spell market is now dead, and people are taking advantage of the barter system to make money on spells that were were 20k an hour ago and cost 150pp on a vendor now.
  10. Rainlover Augur

this is an issue in all kinds of ways!

Someone at DB get someone to do something now.
  11. Mowens Elder

The question is, will they? It's been nearly 45 minutes and they've not even acknowledged this issue.
  12. Kiani Augur

I think this would call for a roll back, but the longer they leave it, the less likely.
  13. Arikei New Member

Well, It doesn't seem so random when you think.. why are only the 61-64 spells on those merchants? If it was a f..k-up would it not likely have all the 61-70 spells?
  14. Kronko Elder

[IMG]6 Months.......
  15. kthehammy Elder

lol @ the /barter abuse, this is going to mess up the economy
  16. Kiani Augur

I don't know, but not necessarily.
  17. Machen New Member

45 minutes to address something like this would be some kind of record for DBG. I'd expect a response by next Tuesday.
  18. DimaREZBANKED Journeyman

And they still messed up the druid group regen spell. Out of era stuff? Sure... Fix the problem they were supposed to? Nope.
  19. Illusory Augur

Got all my spells up to 64!

I was looking at Bazaar costs was upwards of 100k by greedy sellers. I still need to get my hands on C5 and Group Haste.

This is a good day indeed.

P.S. - DBG this slightly makes up for the instance change... I'd completely forgive you with a bonus event weekend of spawns or xp! :)
  20. Gnog Elder

Having spells on vendors seems like a good thing for casuals. Now bring back deflection please. Rangers are better tanks for raid trash than knights are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.