Cant log in. Patcher down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by stimpsonj, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Scila Augur

just got one acct in ... took longer than normal when it did
  2. Pani Augur

One of my accounts gets in fine, the other says there is a launchpad error :(
  3. Igorath-Bertox Elder

Now how about adressing the "Daybreak Game Company LaunchPad has encountered a problem and needs to close" problem that apparently affects older Athlon based computers and/or SECC2 instructions in the launcher?
  4. fergel New Member

The problem is Windows8 and Windows10 PCs, I finally logged into Test on an old laptop and everyone online was running either Windows7 or XP
  5. Scila Augur

if that's the case ... then it would be a patch the launcher/game isn't up to speed with yet
  6. Traditions New Member

Cannot log in say cannot connect to server i can get my other toon but one cant get in
  7. Minx Journeyman

I keep getting an error message when I try to log in
  8. Minx Journeyman

Cant even up date my windows 7 without it trying to down load windows 10 to my computer even though I have it unchecked because I don't want it
  9. Euzena New Member

I am running Windows 7 and the game crashes after I select my server.
  10. Picaresque Augur

Cannot log in on either account.
  11. Slahr New Member

Can log in with the "eqgame.exe patchme" method, but the patcher fails auth more often than not.
  12. Turayalon Lorekeeper

After the test patcher worked I can now login to test but switching it back to live only gets me back into test. Any ideas how to fix this ?
  13. Khat_Nip Meow

Delete your eqhost.txt file.
  14. Turayalon Lorekeeper

Thanks appreciate it = )
  15. Icethorne New Member

I cannot log into to EQ. After running from launcher (no problems connecting to patch server) I get the message that I could not log in and to check the network status or scheduled downtime page.

Running Windows 7 O/S 64bit
    Have no issue logging into daybreak forums obviously or editing my memberships.

It almost feels like the login server is experiencing a traffic jam.
  16. dekkay New Member

cant login guys i need my crack please!!! getting past patcher and then saying cant connect to login server
  17. Mystborn07 New Member

Same issues as Icethorne. I've gone through the suggested fixes to no avail. I have submitted a ticket for what it's worth. We shall see, I guess.
  18. Karthos Augur

Same problem. I cannot log into EQ. I logged out and now cannot get in at all.
  19. cisik New Member

Ugh one of the few nights I have free, fixes don't seem to be helping :/
  20. Icethorne New Member

The only fix i havent tried is uninstalling and reinstalling. But, dont see how that will fix anything.