Cant log in. Patcher down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by stimpsonj, Feb 10, 2016.

1. stimpsonj New Member

Froze while zoning. Now i cant log in. Says no connection to patcher
  2. Kullaili Dreamseeker New Member

Yes I think so I tried myself and when I click hit enter world it disconnects me says no connection to server.
  3. SomethingWitty Augur

Took awhile for me to be able to log in, and now when I zone, I get booted to server select.
  4. TEHEHE New Member

FIX THIS.
  5. newc322 Lorekeeper

ive been having issues for 2 hours, just had to use ctrl alt delete to log out of windows to get out of eq because it wouldnt zone me out of an HA. persistent log in issues as well getting 1017 error telling me to check files and cant connect to server, and also server not responding. i am also having an issue loading the forums, seems like they need to get working on something over there
  6. Imak Augur

Systems seem to be borked.

Characters hanging in perpetual limbo perma-zoning. Task manager shows processes "not responding". Attempts to re-enter world are met with intermittent and varied messages indicating login servers unavailable, 1017 servers unavailable, kicked from character select "enter world" back to server select.

Joy.
  7. Brudal Augur

Did you try bypassing the patcher? Generally you only need to run the patcher on patch days or to repair files.
  8. Denjar New Member

I locked up trying to zone into Dagnors which required me to restart my pc. I tried to get back into the game by bypassing the patcher and ended up getting a message that the server was not responding and an error that device restart failed...The lockups and crashes occurred both with the patcher as well as bypassing it. Also, the forums seem to be lagging hard on some topics.
  9. Cury Elder

Same, cannot login to play.
    Traceroute shows high latentcy beginning with the leve3.net hop and then timeout's after that.
    Ping to xegony also timing out which normally does not.
  10. Cury Elder

They should be running synthetics on their connectivity from several places around the U.S. and have immediate calls to on-support staff that will:
    1. Post a service disruption message
    2. Identify and take the appropriate action to restore full service
  11. Zert Journeyman

yea crashing alot today def not normal.

thought it was just on my end at first glad i read this thread.
  12. Denjar New Member

Is everyone who is having the login-patcher issues trying to play on Phinigel? I was able to log onto a character on Povar with no problems but Phinigel can't connect or it just locks up all together.
  13. Denjar New Member

Also, now I get repeated messages stating my login can not be validated, or that my information is incorrect. Then, I will receive the good old 1017 error.
  14. Arksa New Member

I've been unable to log into ragefire. Logged into bristlebane np. Logged into Lockjaw, game locked my PC on logout. Still having issues with logging in to RF. Going to try again.
  15. SomethingWitty Augur

The TLP servers are currently unplayable, at least by me, and it sounds like others. Lucky to get to chara select, and if I do get in game, if I zone EQ locks up.
  16. Denjar New Member

Yeah, same thing I have been encountering all morning. I finally gave up and decided to try again later.
  17. CorazonoDellaNoche Journeyman

I love these posts (as good natured as they are) that assume they dont know HOW to do these technical things. Are you daft, or just unwilling to admit to yourself that it is CARE that is lacking here, not technical know-how?
  18. SomethingWitty Augur

Any word from the staff would be great. Even a 'were looking into it,' cause as is, your game is unplayable
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

While this doesn't look like a widespread issue, our team is aware of this issue and working to diagnose it now.
  20. SomethingWitty Augur

Thanks for the update Roshen et al, and may the EQ gods bless you debugging skills!