Raid merchant request

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Cicelee Augur

Currently you can alphabetize the raid items you can purchase, or you can arrange them by price. Can we add a third column that lists the slot the item goes into (ear, neck, finger, etc) as well?

While some names like Skinner's Belt and Engineer's Ring are fairly obvious to the naked eye, there are others like Chosooth and Holof's Gem that are not as obvious. And then there are items with names such as Leatherfoot Sandals which are, well, not for the feet.

Some of us like to look at all available items before making a purchase. While the items are sorted by slot with regards to price, the names are not easily distinguishable as illustrated above. Having a third column that also shows what slot it is in allows myself, as an example, to easily look at the 3-4 shoulder items available on that vendor before I make my purchase.

Thanks in advance for your consideration on this idea.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

While we are on the subject of the Raid Merchant: Any chance the Right and Left eyes of Sul can be added? We raid as 54 man teams competing for 1 shot a week. ;)
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Oh and to intercept what's sure to come, spare me any of the not everyone gets everything reply. 8 guilds even have access to these Augs and it's January 12 already.
  4. Iila Augur

Rorce likes this.
  5. Deillusional Augur

6. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Yes, the ability to search and sort and compare equipment exists, but once again must be found in outside resources when it could be conveniently available at the vendor in-game.
    Perplexed likes this.
  7. Iila Augur

Waiting for quality of life improvements in EQ is rarely a fruitful endeavor.
    roguerunner, Spellfire and Darkark like this.
  8. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Those better descriptions for AAs seem to be coming along nicely, all these years later.
  9. Iila Augur

About 13 years to get a mass invite button in the raid window.
    Yimin likes this.
  10. Triconix Augur

http://www.raidloot.com

Ha! First, let's just get to the point where her body doesn't disappear instantly so people can at least get an aug a week then maybe, just maybe, we can worry about putting them on the vendor.

A little off topic but if a person wants both the augs plus the special mask he will have to get 2 sets of these augs, which is just asinine. 1 person will absorb 2 weeks of the best augs in the expansion (and some of the best in game). In order for just half a raid to get these, 27 people, you'll need to raid this for 54 weeks or over an entire year and considering how only 8 guilds have now beaten it, that means that in order for half a raid to get the mask and augs, you'll need to continue raiding this 3 months into the next expansion/campaign released in Oct...if there is one.

Realistically, a guild would have to raid this for about 18-20 months to see a majority of the guild get a combination of the mask and two augs, not necessarily all of them.
  11. Kearstin Elder

Invalid query: SELECT count(i.id) FROM items i, itemscurrency c WHERE c.id = i.id AND itemtype = 54 AND currencyid = 14 Column 'itemtype' in where clause is ambiguous

result for attempting a search only selecting augmentation and currency type, adding ac and/or hp parameters returned similar results
  12. Qulas Augur

The good news is, unless the mask gets some serious upgrades it simply won't be worth getting them.
  13. Triconix Augur

True that. 1000 coins, 2 pieces for decay/life and 2 augs is ridiculous cost to get a mask that's marginally better than a normal mask.

This mask would have to be like modern day 2.0/2.5s to make it worth it's current cost....which it's not :(
  14. EqEqEq Elder

or maybe:
    SELECT COUNT(i.id)
    FROM Items i
    INNER JOIN itemscurrency c ON c.id = i.id AND c.itemtype = i.itemtype
    WHERE i.itemtype = 54 AND c.currencyid = 14;

Since it's in both table I'm assuming a join is needed on them.
  15. Axxius Augur

The mask that requires sacrificing 2 of the best augs in game is a fail idea. Even if that mask is made amazing for this level and remains best in slot for the next expansion, it will still get obsoleted much faster than those augs.

The only way to fix this situation I can think of is to add a recipe to un-combine the mask and get the augs back.
  16. Deillusional Augur

it wasnt set up for the augments, i will fix later.
  17. Deillusional Augur

The error message is complaining because I was lazy insetting up the table for currency information, and I need to drop the unused fields.
  18. Tyraxor Augur

hey now i really liked doing /raidinvites...i was feeling totally important while doing that an preparing food, whiskey and other equipment for Raids.
  19. Deillusional Augur

Should be fixed now, apologies for the error on some queries.
    Kearstin likes this.