Update Bugs 12/02/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Maedhros High King

Upon completing the mission "In Defense of Health", no chest spawned. Could not complete the final step of "open the chest"

Paladin AA - Force of Disruption now mistakenly has a cast time. It was previously instant cast with all the quickening AA purchased.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  2. Lily Augur

Glistening Oil aug from Vizier Albert can't be inserted in cultural armor.
  3. Sindaiann Augur

Couldn't recreate it. Tried over and over. Must of just had myself targeted by mistake. Just literally never had it happen before.
  4. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

Unlike the Paladin BP, the SK BP doesn't have a Focus Effect for extending Deflection anymore.

[IMG]

You should also stop sticking it to Paladins with the click effect - it's not a stupid position that you guys took which doesn't do anything for class balance. :p
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Silv if this doesnt garner commentary here on this thread from a dev, can you post this on the issue tracker?
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

They moved the NPC (Lashun) in the Health mission, but the chest still spawns at the old NPC location.... so go east to the old location and you should see it there today.
  7. Endless Augur

I think what they did was decide that if you had already done the Spirit armor missions x6, you don't get a chest anymore. I was trying to flag my last two boxes, but all my other accounts have done "Fate Rewards the Bold" probably x10 already and since the last patch no chest. Twice. But all the other missions that I am still working on with my core box accounts (haven't done x6 yet) got the chest fine, including "In Defense of Heath" and the chest spawned right where the Hail/turn-in NPC is...today.

So are they expecting us to not help people get flagged if we area already flagged or did they really not realize that they made /open chest a requirement to complete the mission.
  8. Randragon Augur

As Adetia said the chest spawned for us in the old location as well. So if you don't see a chest by where it may seem the quest ends, look around some and you may find it.

Case in Point:

During one of the Group Missions in Crypt of Sul we had a chest spawn in the NE side of the zone in the little torture room with the hidden passageway that leads to behind the throne room area.

The chest spawned behind the table.
  9. Quicktunez New Member

You can use the find button to find the chest.
    svann likes this.
  10. Maedhros High King

Not my first rodeo folks.
    The chest was not on the list using the find button nor was it on track, and we ran around that whole zone for probably 30 mins trying to find shinys and the chest. I took screenshots, will post after I get back from work.
  11. Maedhros High King

Wow that sucks. Maybe they are trying to even them out that the SK sword would also heal the SK while the Paladin one did not. If that's the case, I am sure SKs would prefer the deflect focus.
  12. Xdevlx Journeyman

I've found that the Shard of Cabilisian Diamond from Idols of Rot collection set in Sul is not spawning. There's also a post in the Veteran Lounge section of other's who are saying the same thing. :)
    Ssdar likes this.
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

i was already 6/6, and like i said yesterday, the npc was moved but the chest was not. honestly i cant tell you if it was on find tho, as i never bothered to look there :p
  14. Endless Augur

Well, I know for me no chest spawned for Fate Rewards The Bold. Did it twice after the patch and twice no chest spawned.

And for me, it did not spawn. Not it spawned somewhere else and I just needed to find it. It did not spawn at all.
  15. Makavien Augur

All TBM raid shields are missing type 3 augment slots except Shield of Rainbow Hues

The Hitpoints on Runed Flesh Shield of Boromas should be 4536 . The tank shield should not be less hp than the non tank shield that makes absolutely no sense.

Also the heroics are all messed up on the shields why is there so much heroic stamina on tank stuff but less dex and agil which are our stat priorities. And have been since VoA.

If you want to give us customization all of the stats need to be the same except one heroic going higher on each shield by about 20 .

For example 2 shields #1 400 ac 5000 hp 50 heroic dex 25 stamina 25 agil , #2 400 ac 5000 hp 50 heroic agil 25 stamina 25 dex . That would be giving tanks a choice between the two popular stat priorities ...

The dropped type 5 heroic augments need to be made NOT lore to give us customization on the raid armor.
  16. Arcainos Augur

Dichotomic rage is still capped (broken).
    Copsestalker still doesn't seem to affect Zerkers.
  17. Makavien Augur

Pain doesn't Hurt the warrior 102 discipline needs a cast on self message added to it.
  18. Masa Journeyman

There is a possible achievement typo. Under Heroic Adventurer of the Broken Mirror, it says Mayor Solitman Wex- Defenders of Faith. Wex does not give that quest. Is this one supposed to be Deadline?
  19. Makavien Augur

I am sorry I was wrong on this it does have a message I must of missed in the spam.

But no time to bleed rk. iii lasted 5 minutes , Pain doesn't Hurt rk . ii only lasts 3 minutes is it intended to have a 2 minute shorter duration ?
  20. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Try using No Time to Bleed, it also has a 3 minute duration. NTtB used to last for 5 minutes back when the duration was extendable, then it got nerfed multiple times.
    Makavien likes this.