Lockjaw - Efreeti now fully FFA cause one guild wills it? Chats from the Leaders channel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tulgin Augur

I have no idea what you are talking about. Efreeti is FFA, how can you own it?

Who are you to decide what's a valid rotation? It was voted upon, FFA won 3 to 1 votes.

For some reason MM has the power to declare a rotation invalid? lol.

Efreeti is FFA, get over it. You want to break the rotation, have some balls and break it. Don't try and blame it on all the other guilds that voted for the change. MM is the only one threatening to break the rotation.

To summarize:

Efreeti = FFA.
  2. Porygon Augur

Again another terrible analogy.

It would more do be like, if dima was president and warpower was vice president... And then IN A WHOLE NOTHER UNIVERSE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OURS ... Warpower did something bad. As you can see, there is no connection here.
  3. Zublak Augur

I've said all I wanted to say here. Thread will be locked soon anyway. We'll see how this all plays out. Good gaming all.
    Porygon likes this.
  4. rekais910 Augur

Gulfein didn't pay for Warpower's or any ion accounts. Gulfein didn't level or gear Warpower's or any of ion's accounts. Gulfein has done nothing that helped or aided Warpower in any way. Warpower doesn't have any reason to listen to Gulfein on this server. Warpower earned everything that he has right now and made a decision for his guild and his guild online. Gulfein will make decisions for Modest Man and MM only. Faceless will make a decision for everyone though and tell them that's the way it's gunna be come at me bro.
  5. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Modest Man will not recognize a fake rotation created at the whim of one guild that has the capability of threatening other guilds' legitimate rotation targets to blackmail them into agreement, especially when Modest Man was not a party to those negotiations.

Efreeti is not FFA.

If Faceless Insanity violates the rotation and forces pure FFA, Faceless Insanity makes that choice. End of story.
  6. Wiluven Journeyman

It's not MM's Efreeti as Efreeti is FFA. There is no drama here nor is FI not supporting the rotation. You can continue to look at your google doc that lets you know when you can login for your assigned loot. If you want Efreeti, plan on being there when he spawns. Pretty simple.

The previous rotation where MM used DBG as a crutch is no longer. The new one that looks pretty identical minus the change of Efreeti now being FFA is the one that exists today. If you don't want to recognize the new rotation and break it, feel free. Don't threaten FI with a good time :)
    Simone likes this.
  7. Nerdz Elder

You act like just because it is a whole other server, it is completely acceptable for someone you are the leader of to come and take a big ole steamy dump in your cheerios and you are just going to eat it because you apparently have no control over their actions.

That's just nasty. How are you going to just sit there and eat that steamy poop? You are some sick puppies.
    Simone likes this.
  8. Wiluven Journeyman

So you want to risk all of MM's raid content because you want Efreeti to be assigned via Google doc? Smart. I assume you're MM leadership? If not, I hope you have their backing.
  9. Aneuren Tempered Steel

You can try to spin it any way you want. You have Modest Man's official stance in response to your selfishness and greed. If Faceless Insanity touchs our rotation Efreeti, it ends this rotation.
  10. rekais910 Augur

That wasn't a vote and there wasn't everyone at the meeting. Faceless can claim that the change happened but in reality it only happened to them and they gave no choice in the matter to anyone else. They said there was no negotiation on the matter and that means it wasn't voted upon. So it is still MM's efreeti after the next FFA efreeti.
  11. Lotusfly Elder

Man this is like Facebook news. Anyone who mattered knew about this a week ago, and no one cares. Cry more.
    [IMG]
    squidgod likes this.
  12. Wiluven Journeyman

Ok :)

Curious.... when FI takes the FFA Efreeti that you think is assigned to MM do you...

1.) Kill the raid content assigned to the casual/smaller guilds?

2.) Go after FI's raid content?

I'm going to assume #1 because we both know how #2 is going to go.

And we're the bad guys? lol
    Simone likes this.
  13. Shadowslain New Member

Meh whatever. If it devolves into a full FFA and there is nothing to kill I'll just play something else. It's not going to make me stop playing with the friends I've made and jump in with the guilds that are being douchebags to each other so I can maybe get some loot.

If people really wanted to be "the best" they would have stayed on Ragefire and fought it out with TL. Just sayin.
    sleka likes this.
  14. Iputthegrrrinranger Elder

Lotusfly sees Efreeti FFA thread and immediately thinks "How's this new? I've been training people out of Efreeti for months."
    Hobbit and SebastianTheIbis like this.
  15. Lifetap Augur

I just want to point out that if MM 'ends the rotation' and everything becomes FFA then there will be nothing to fear because MM doesn't go for FFA targets.
    Simone, Nerdz and Tseroth like this.
  16. Crymoar Lorekeeper

My mistake i did not see that you quoted someone. Still a bad analogy. Gulfein has no control over warpower. If you think he should then gulfein is no better than darthy and his dictatorship on this server. While we're at it, how about darthy remove lotusfly since lilmez is his box who was using /stick in sol b. I like how he pretends not to use on his twitch feed but he did on his mage box.
  17. Lotusfly Elder

[IMG]

Also offering 100 krono for any video evidence of me training anyone out of efreeti on my druid, or enchanter. I would like to save that video and look back on it in reflection like, "Man, remember that one time I trained a group out of efreeti? Yea me either."
    Simone and Tseroth like this.
  18. Iputthegrrrinranger Elder

Nobody does really. Subs will drop off quickly once people aren't able to kill anything, and you'll be playing by yourself, which might be what you want? Maybe you can petition for your own server just to yourself and save everyone else the trouble of leaving.
  19. rekais910 Augur

MM hasn't gone for FFA targets because we see a constant amount of by FI members. We've looked into FFA mobs plenty of times, but when the mention that there are a large amount of FI already sitting on an FFA mob that is due. Guilds don't want to poopsock. That is what is going to happen if Faceless keeps going with their plans to break the rotation. Lots and lots of poop socks
  20. Kragin Augur

I just got some new socks, time to break them in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.