Lockjaw - Efreeti now fully FFA cause one guild wills it? Chats from the Leaders channel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Yes, so if it wasn't really a big deal, there was no point in changing the rotation - and especially no point in changing it with the threat that if other guilds didn't like it, they would be deprived of the rest of the rotation.

I agreed with your post about whether something is "right or wrong." I view this as wrong. Did you even bother considering to add a FFA day to the cycle, which would have been the actual fair course of action? Or were you only interested in your own guild's well being, to the exclusion and detriment of the rest of the rotation?

Is Faceless Insanity only willing to put on a good face when they're threatened by Daybreak into doing so?
  2. rekais910 Augur

If Faceless touches MM's next Efreeti you can expect that the rotation is going to probably implode. As of the rotation efreeti is still on it, whether or not faceless decided to call it FFA. Not including MM in the meeting and not having a vote in a rotation they claimed to support is unacceptable.
    sleka likes this.
  3. Tulgin Augur

After reading that part of me wants MM out of the rotation just for being stubborn and selfish. The other part knows that will screw over a lot of the smaller guilds and will hurt them more than it hurts MM.

Best solution is to leave them in and hope they disband and disappear.

The rotation guilds had a meeting, Efreeti is FFA. Pretending otherwise is you trying to cause drama and breaking the rotation on purpose. Looks like you've been waiting eagerly for an excuse to break the rotation for a long time.

Please leave.

If you break the rotation hopefully all guilds can work together to force you off the server. At least that gives them something to do until Kunark.
  4. Zublak Augur

That's above my pay grade. I don't make these decisions, and I'm glad. I've lead a successful guild in WoW and luckily I didn't have to deal with this kinda junk.

But to be fair, FI hasn't imposed on any guilds targets and our leadership is strict about us being supportive of the little guy and not showing our . If I get called to raid Efreeti, I'll go raid Efreeti. All I can really say.

MM should just accept Efreeti being FFA and if they want it, go compete for it. Again, everyone has the same opportunity to do so and no one has an edge. It spawns, show up and kill it. Whoever wins, wins.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Bouldar New Member

Efreeti cycle has 4 guilds qualified. If you put it a vote with those 4 guilds, it would probably be voted 3v1 that Efreeti is FFA with the understanding that FI does not interrupt the other rotation items. I don't think everyone that qualified for any spot in the rotation should be involved in the discussion as they couldn't do the content anyway. This way they can try to do it, if they can take an FFA.

I agree that MM should probably have been in the meeting, but it may have made what I imagine was a quick meeting into hours of fighting between MM and FI.
  6. Kragin Augur

So many internet tough guys.

Just because you can put more time into the game means your better(lol)
  7. Tulgin Augur

It means they have more power for sure, that's just the same with real life I'm afraid. People with more money have more power and their vote means more than yours. Is it fair? No. Can you do anything about it? No.
    Zublak likes this.
  8. frankie78227 Augur

LoL! Someone needs some cheese. Won't be long and there will be instanced raiding for all.
  9. Azzudien Augur

Only 3 guilds were on the efreeti rotation. All 3 guilds now have equal chance with it being FFA. Additionally every other guild on server now has a chance at the Efreeti cycle because making it FFA removes the qualifier.
    Sky is still being rotated so the odds are the guild that already has force in sky when it pops will have the best chance at winning.

What is stupid beyond belief is MM threatening to take small guild targets if FI takes on of theirs. So instead of seeking revenge on FI the will take revenge on DHS or MiM?

FI has defended small guild targets from rotation breakers in the past and I am sure they could do so again.
    Zublak likes this.
  10. Zublak Augur

Pretty much. Another good post. I can understand being upset being left out of a discussion, but that's on Gulfein for positioning himself to make them not want him there. But they agreed it was FFA. Gulfein refuses to accept that and his stubbornness will end up negatively effecting others.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Tulgin Augur

I agree with all points, but I dislike the part in bold. MM can't simply put their name on an FFA target and claim ownership of it and threaten to break the rotation if anyone kills it. Also it's not just if FI kills it, since it's FFA any guild can go kill it.

From here on out can we stop referring to Efreeti as "MM's Efreeti", no ownership can be implied on a FFA target.
    Zublak likes this.
  12. RandomStrategy Augur

If all the other guilds don't like it, here's what to do:
    Disband all but the officer alts from your original guild (so you can all get back in when you're done).
    Take your raid parties and form one giant raid guild, comprised of all raid guilds in one (bonus points for naming it something like a super-group band.....I vote for Velvet Underfoot, or, if so inclined, like MegaFippy, or something like that. Voltron Legacy...whatever).
    Proceed to take every single raid target as it pops, to punish the guild that is causing problems.
    Once the need finishes, disband....or keep some up to date raiders in that guild as the U.G. Forces (Like the U.N. Forces) to take those who cause a ruckus to task.
    You have the vision needed that I provided. Now, DO IT.

Also, other suggestions for the enforcement guild name:

Lethal Enforcers

Rogue Squadron

S.T.A.R.

The Bouncers

LJRGREA (Lockjaw Raid Guild Rotation Enforcement Agency)

Whatever else you can come up with.

13. rekais910 Augur

Then why not open it up and have all of the members who were supposed to be there at the meeting instead of side stepping procedure and doing whatever faceless wants? That post was trash and clearly biased just like yours was. This action by faceless doesn't just hurt MM it hurts every other guild on the server whether they know it or not. Letting Faceless act like they can do whatever they want will end up hurting themselves and everyone else plain and simple. The officers and some faceless act like they are in the right and that MM should just accept everything they decide is law? That sounds like a situation which leads to war. Faceless is spearheading that charge into it. Faceless is breaching rotation and if one guild breaches rotation and none of the other guilds do anything about it then all the guilds are in breach and there is no point to a rotation. The rotation requires equal and fair actions between all of the guilds involved. If Faceless decides to break the rotation it's on them and only them. I'm sure everyone on the server will thank them for stepping on anyone they like when it back fires. A leader of FI like the one in the paste bin is nothing but a joke.
  14. Glowerss Augur

Good lord, you should be a politician with spin skills like those.

FI called a meeting, and said "We're declaring Efreeti FFA. You'll accept this or else"

The other guilds capitulated because they value dragons and gods more than Efreeti. Gulfein decided that this is a pretty uncool way to handle things, and so isn't going along with the plan.

I really fail to see how MM is the bad guy here. Faceless is basically saying "You'll do it my way and you'll like it. Be thankful we aren't declaring more FFA"
    sleka and rekais910 like this.
  15. Crymoar Lorekeeper

From what i read, it looks like dupre likes to get down on his knees for darthqueer and yawghomo.
    Kobra likes this.
  16. Gortar Augur

Didn't read it all. IBNIYA is a small guild of friends. We aren't affiliated with any other guild on the server. We came here together from FV/Drinal. So please don't call us someones alt guild :>

Edit: We started on Rage and moved to LJ when the early kunark unlock was announced.
  17. Porygon Augur

Holding a gun to someone's head and demanding they give you their car will typically result in no fighting. Doesn't mean that person supports you taking their car.

Most guilds, if not all of them, know that FI can win a large majority of the ffa they go after. When you're given the option of losing 95% of the mobs, or a small portion of them (efreeti) that most guilds aren't even included in atm... You probably won't see alot of argument.

You saw (if you read it all) that AD asked if this was up for negotiation, and FI said no. So I wouldn't exactly say guilds support this, more so they are trying to limit the repercussions coming to them.

Edit: just realized we said the same thing. Reading comprehension is hard.
    sleka, Zublak and Gemstones like this.
  18. Tulgin Augur

Seems like the other guilds in the meeting accepted it without much care. If it was contested that would give Faceless opportunity to be the bad guys, but that isn't how the situation went so it's all speculation. Faceless declared a target FFA, all accepted, target is now FFA. I don't see Faceless threatening to break the rotation at all.

So we've established a target is FFA, all sorted.

If any guild wants to break the rotation that's on them, it's nothing to do with Faceless from here on out.

Deciding you don't recognise the new rotation and using a FFA target as a weak excuse to remove the rotation is just, weak. Why use the energy it would require to destroy the rotation and try get every raid boss, into actually killing a FFA Efreeti?
    Simone likes this.
  19. rekais910 Augur

Exactly glowers. Anyone in the forum who is sitting around saying "MM is being stubborn because they won't accept Faceless' unjustified and unvoted upon changes that Faceless intentionally left they entirety of the rotation out of the decision making process". Seriously look at the statement and tell me who is actually being more stubborn. They are putting the boot to multiple guilds and one of them is going to put the boot right back? Faceless' actions are clearly trying to break the rotation by forcing someone's hand, specifically MM so that they can blame it on them instead of taking the blame themselves (seriously. Completely able to see through this action if you have a lick of common sense).
  20. Azzudien Augur

I beleive the top post locked on these forums states there are no rotations
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.