Gina help

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Gundolin, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Gundolin Augur

Ok, I have download Gina, linked it to my toon through the logs and accepted Raid Gina Tags. However I am not hearing anything on it. No voice triggers. I keep trying to be quiet and assume I'll figure it out but haven't had time to.

So any Gina for extreme dummies sites out there that can walk me through it?

Thanks
  2. Sindaiann Augur

do you have /log turned on? do it in game and ensure the msg says ON.

Second, it could be very well you have one letter messed up on the search text, meaning the way you typed it is wrong and when the trigger is searched, in game doesn't match to what you have in GINA.

Try those, they are the two most common mistakes.

Third, check your audio mixer settings and ensure GINA isn't muted for some reason or other.
  3. Reht The Dude abides...

4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Also make sure you are playing in windowed mode in EQ (this doesnt impact sound but will impact your text overlays etc). You can simply drag the window out to be your full screen size after you switch to windowed mode.
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Also make sure there is no yellow caution triangle on the character line for your toon, that indicates a log error.
  6. Gundolin Augur

Great thanks. :)
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

8. Reht The Dude abides...

Gimagukk actively monitors the forums, so this is a good place to ask questions if the above suggestions didn't resolve the problem.
  9. Diptera Augur

One thing that fooled me initially is that the indicator against the character's name is (to me) 'wrong' - when it shows the red "stop" square, that's when it is running. When it shows the green "go" triangle, then it's stopped.
  10. Sindaiann Augur

LOL yeah. Doesn't really follow standardized sign symbols now does it? :)