Following sky logic..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MastShaman, Aug 20, 2015.

1. MastShaman Journeyman

I'm curious why people aren't getting suspended for killing in Fear on Cazic-Thule assigned days? Same respawn as isle 1, same difficulty.
  2. Lotusfly Elder

Plane of Sky requires keying. If key mobs aren't up, we're unable to key members/alts/new members. Therefore unable to raid as a full guild. There is your logic.

oh also quest items for sweet sweet plat
    Simone likes this.
  3. Wiluven Journeyman

Your question is dumb.

Sky requires keys to advance, as Lotus said above.

Additionally, the whole point of going to Sky is to kill mobs for the quest items that ultimately make up the equippable item.
    Simone likes this.
  4. Finley Augur

Can't you buy the keys the faeries drop?
    Punchu and Ducreux like this.
  5. Wiluven Journeyman

Read my second point Finley.

The guy was also killing Azeracks as well.
    Simone likes this.
  6. Lotusfly Elder

Yes for first Island. No for the rest.

But we shouldn't be forced to buy keys on our rotation day :)
    Simone and Fallfyres like this.
  7. Agrippa Augur

So, other than to key for access to raid targets and to kill the raid targets, a group would never have reason to set foot there?
    Simone likes this.
  8. rick Augur

it isn't a dumb question just a question to which he didn't necessarily know the answer to..

just because the forums are becoming toxic doesn't mean everyone has the same thing in mind
  9. Ducreux Augur

No, the trash mobs on Island 1 and 2 all drop no-drop gear that group players could definitely use (haste belts,sk sword, clr shoulders) and can be accomplished with 6 characters.

This effectively means that they are not free to pursue these group drops because unless they form a guild and enter the rotation everything inside of the zone is off limits.

Nice rotation, I'm sure this is what DGC wanted. Maybe you should ask them to remove the spell Alter Plane:Sky from vendors and only GMs can grant it to guild approved wizards as well, wouldn't want some casuals thinking they are allowed to play in Sky.
    Malambus, Batbener, Punchu and 4 others like this.
  10. Vaclav Augur

That appeared a different guy - no MM tag, grouped with a single Dragon Songs member.
  11. Lateryn Augur

Ever heard the saying "It's better to be silent.."
  12. Kragin Augur

If its war they want, its war they will get.
  13. Pluralis Majestatis Journeyman

Irrelevant. They knew the rules and yet they chose to break them. Now, they should have to face the stated consequences.
  14. Lateryn Augur

Where is that pot and kettle.
  15. Finley Augur

The real shame is the facade crumbled right after transfers closed. Feels like ya'll tricked a whole bunch of people to come over to a server that is way more toxic than Ragefire.
    Olmstedder, snubs and Jaxarale01 like this.
  16. Vaclav Augur

I wouldn't say it is overall - but there's definitely elements that are remarkably similar.

And the transfers certainly added more fuel to the fire.
  17. Lateryn Augur

Mainly between two guilds and both are at fault for it and neither can seem to grow up and let it go.
  18. Protocol Dragon Defender

Because Plane of Sky is on rotation and Plane of Fear is not... It's pretty simple actually. If you'd like to add Fear and it's associated trash to the rotation please propose it (or have your representatives propose it) at the next rotation meeting.
    Simone likes this.
  19. Protocol Dragon Defender

FI specifically requested MM suspensions be overturned, you should thank us once you get logged back in :)
  20. Makelite Augur

Yes, because the suspension of 600 accounts including those not even on TLP was the right course of action for a guy killing groupable mobs in a zone any person has access to. I'm sure it was all the sympathy from FI that changed their minds.

Groups seem to be killing trash in hate, they are also killing trash in fear, why would anyone who doesn't follow the forum drama think any differently of sky? If I recall, there is no message informing anyone they must locate some googledoc to find out what zones they are allowed to go to, especially in an mmo. Have fun getting unguilded grouping folks suspended just for entering a zone for a few no drop items that have no interest in raiding this mess. I'm sure that will be healthy for the community also.
    Punchu and snubs like this.
  21. Protocol Dragon Defender

Blame all the guild leaders who unanimously voted on the sky rotation. Blame your guild leader who has apparently failed to keep you informed.