Ragefire Rotation Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Aug 1, 2015.

1. ElaidaTL Augur

" Its going to be a DPS race/war". Highest DPS wins." - CSR Remdog on May 15th 2015.

So please explain how we KS anything from anyone? Not that many of our encounters have come down to this. In fact its been a very very small percentage of kills.

To help you out with future posts a basic Wikipedia search provided this:

kill stealing is the practice of obtaining credit for killing an enemy, when another player has put more effort into the kill.

Make sure you accuse TL of the correct offense to your sensibilities. Thank you and good luck in your future forum questing.
  2. ElaidaTL Augur

Sometimes!
  3. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Hearing this is a little weird considering that Rosengard strongly prefers raiding within a structured window of time (their actions and the kills they have gotten demonstrate this) and Reign of Eternity failed to show up to a single contested spawn at any time of day in two months. Essentially, this is a bold-faced lie.
  4. ElaidaTL Augur

What happened to you guys and this "integrity"? Are any of these members left?
    Lowbrow67 likes this.
  5. Marthisdil Augur

Apok and RoE (and by inclusion Rosengard) are able to kill the raid bosses at "nearly any time of day"?

Really?

I've not seen one of RoE's turns at any of the 4 bosses spawn at 10AM on a weekday morning. Their Vox kill happened at 2:40 on a Saturday afternoon. I wonder how they'd do at the same time on a Wednesday. Apok's last 2 kills were at 7:05 and 9:04 in the evening. Wonder if they could do that at 9:04 in the morning on a Tuesday.

Rosen being Euro based would likely have more issues with mobs that spawn during NA primetime, etc...which is why they traded some mobs to TL.

Please - enlighten us as to how any of those 3 non-TL guilds can kill raid targets "at any time of day" when they have shown they can't - either before the rotation during FFA (except the one time I know Rosen got pre-revamp CT around noon or so - which is during their prime time)...because right now, all indicators are pointing that they can't.

Granted, RoE, Apok, and I'll assume Rosen all have enough members of the levels that they COULD kill them IF they were able to get enough on during their non-prime time hours....

It changes nothing. If RoE can't get enough on at 10am on a weekday to kill a boss now, and if they won't have enough then, they won't be losing out on anything. There's absolutely no reason to leave a raid target up for 8+ hours just so someone can get a shot at it during that regions primetime hours.

Again - I hate to say it, but people need to get it out of their heads that they "deserve" anything. Especially in EQ. If you think you "deserve" your own raid boss, go back to WoW. EQ pre-GoD was first come, first served (some servers called it "first in force"). You got there first, pulled first, you got the chance to kill it. If you wiped, someone was there to clean up your mess. Rinse, repeat.

And yes, I can totally say what I said above (regardless if you feel I have any right to) - because I was in a server's top guild in the past (check my sig)...and now I'm in a more casual guild that has a bunch of raiders in it (again check my sig), and even most of our members fully realize that we're not ready to kill stuff (which I've fully admitted to)...and it's sad that it seems that people still think they should be on their high horse....

Well, I'm sorry, but they don't deserve the status they think they are at, or are owed. They need to earn it.
    ElaidaTL and Sagnid like this.
  6. Porygon Augur

Oh man, I was waiting for someone to dig up that post. That is gold.
    Lowbrow67 and ElaidaTL like this.
  7. Porygon Augur

Maybe these "New Members" as you say, only finally decided to post on these forums after seeing the absolute garbage youve been spewing for the last couple days. Just because someone would rather sit back and read, as opposed to post, doesnt mean they are (get your tinfoil hats ready) TL alts sent here just to cause trouble.

I played this game for YEARS and had never posted a single thing on the "OLD" forums, or these new ones until this server. So get over yourself, noone cares about you, noone is going to SECRETLY get 8 guilds to all come to the same conclusion to spite you. Get real.
  8. Marthisdil Augur

Breeze - follow up on one of your officer's posts from a while back...claiming not to sit on their hands waiting for a hand out.

Isn't a "hand out" exactly what you and Apok gave RoE (or RoI if you're to be believed) when you got on the initial rotation to begin with?

I find it interesting.
    Porygon, Sagnid and ElaidaTL like this.
  9. Mwapo Augur

Don't forget this post by one of the most vocal Anti-TL people out there.
  10. Tweene Augur

Marthisdil you are showing a very different side of yourself since I spoke to you in Plane of Hate. Was your guild not leaving to LJ because of the cesspool that TL created? That's what you were saying to me when I let your wife loot cleric armor in PoH. Now here you are siding with the people that were forcing you to change servers because of their toxic play.
    RoE was given no hand outs. They have actually raided and have been raiding for quite some time. They killed the Bee's long before you casted Portal: Plane of Sky. The bee's are no easy feat and anyone that was able to kill them can kill gods and dragons.
    DBG accepted the rotation because it was fair and favored no one. They didn't have to accept it because Apok said so. If you think a single guild has the ability to force the hand of a company then that says a lot about your intelligence.
    Your guild has made no efforts outside plane of hate armor farm and plane of fear armor farm. Sit down.
  11. ElaidaTL Augur

You must be at least level 50 to tell others they should "sit down".
  12. Tweene Augur

I am level 50. Thanks.
  13. Aekold Augur

Stop. Talking. For your own good. You're an "officer" in Apok, a dubious distinction considering some of the others that share your position. You spend all of this time forum warrioring without even a basic understanding of how the things that you post make you look. You're not the voice of fairness for the server (especially after your suspension for attacking the fake ct) and you can't tell Marth what hes allowed to think. You're so out of touch it's disgusting.
    ElaidaTL likes this.
  14. Sagnid Augur

I think its pretty clear that the other guilds on the server are coming to understand the duplicity that was so clearly used in disallowing them from the current rotation. Thankfully, a majority of the guilds who wish to raid voted for a new rotation. And, if for what ever reason the current rotation is not put out to pasture, TLG will be a voting member of the rotation in short order.

Expect change Melveny.
  15. Armajong New Member

I've been reading these threads for a while now. And as it's a new account, I know someone will claim it's a TL alt or somesuch. Well, it's not. I'm not even in one of the big guilds.

As an observer to these events, it has become clear that
    - the first rotation was created on false premises, when Apok prematurely ended ongoing discussions. At the time, there was no majority
    - at several separate instances since then, Apok has attempted to change the rules without bothering with an open and democratic process
    - the TL initiative that resulted in the new rotation that takes effect soon was the result of an open process, and was voted in by a clear majority

Instead of accepting the majority decision, Apok and RoE are squandering away their reputation on hopeless arguments. Like the laughable, "they don't know what they voted for". That's how a dictator legitimizes their rule: The people don't know what is good for them, therefore we will decide.

Fortunately, the more mature and intelligent voices have been heard. I can't say I didn't enjoy the popcorn-worthy drama, and I will miss it, but this is a good platform for cooperation going forward.
  16. Tweene Augur

Daywalker was dealt with.
  17. Esper Augur

Stop lying Melv, DBG did not accept it because it was "fair". They accepted it because it was the only proposal brought directly to them.

Holly Longdale@TheWindstalker Jul 28
    @BradKingforPres We aren't involved at all outside of supporting the agreements guilds come to. That's it. We don't advise.
    10:38 AM - 28 Jul 2015 · Details

They are not involved in anything other than supporting whatever guilds send to them. Stop lying, it is sad and only discredits you when there is proof like this to debunk it.
  18. ScarletLetter Elder

nm didn't know about his homophobic stuff :p
  19. Aekold Augur

And the officer that is still on your roster after the wildly racist and homophobic comments that hes made and have been screenshotted on these forums for all to see? Apok - true paragons of righteousness and fairness.
  20. Sagnid Augur

Ahh see. Those officers are personal friends of the guild leader. One surely cannot expect to keep a friend hobbled by the same rules as a rank in file member, you must know this.

Besides, these people have l337 everquest pvp experience. You cannot toss away that kind of value.