Unlimited instant xfers is an issue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by kythik, Jul 31, 2015.

1. kythik Lorekeeper

As it stands now you can xfer back and forth at a whim.

DBG has now linked the two economies of both the servers for the next 10 days. People are now just coming over to LJ just to farm items and xfer back and forth. This definitely was not thought through by staff at all.

Prices on LJ are just going to go up quite a bit due to this.
  2. Croak Augur

It isn't unlimited

3. RainbowTest Augur

Nah there will just be a 10 day period of a sellers market where nobody shops.
  4. Kahna Augur

Transfers aren't unlimited. People doing this may very well find themselves stuck on the "wrong" server.
    Simone likes this.
  5. kythik Lorekeeper

I stand corrected.
  6. Dreftan Elder

Definitely this , someone might transfer over a level 1 mule with gear, make a ton of Kronos and not be able to transfer the krono back to ragefire!!!

Oh wait ..
    Rhiyannon and Fallfyres like this.
  7. Steampunk Augur

Why, that would be an absolute tragedy!
    Rhiyannon and Fallfyres like this.
  8. Fallfyres Augur

------------
    Just letting it implode. *Shakes head. Wait until the general original LJ pop notices the acid seeping in around the edges and right through the middle of the server as the RMT'rs get more established.
  9. Porygon Augur

Lockjaw has the same amount of people selling platinum on certain websites that ragefire has. You guys don't have a golden horseshoe up your or anything. The servers are fundamentally the same. I don't know why you can't see that.
  10. Steampunk Augur

Maybe not a golden horseshoe, but.......
    Porygon likes this.
  11. Zhama Elder

You still have 10+ transfers though, which is more then youd realistically need to form a good opinion of the server.
  12. Aryabear Lorekeeper

Are you sure it's more than 10? The limit is based on account not on character meaning people with lots of alts will be able to transfer them.
  13. MMOer Augur

heheh, when I said this would happen on reddit I got downvoted to hell.