XP compensation please DBG

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by asmodethenaughty, Jun 9, 2015.

1. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Server down again with what is most likely a roll back.

Fed up with this constant crap :p
  2. Laeinye Lorekeeper

Troll or are you serious?
    Nolrog likes this.
  3. Jent Elder

In subscription terms, all of you are owed nearly $.02 for lost time.
    Gythlen, Nickatropolis and Drexll like this.
  4. Ferry-Tunare Augur

That's 2000pp on the live servers.
    Silv and Drexll like this.
  5. Weverley Augur

Sounds like i made a good choice to go to lockjaw.
  6. Kellaer Augur

I wonder if you will feel the same way in two months.
    Smallpox likes this.
  7. Healiez Augur

Wonder how you will feel about your decision to stay on ragefire in 2 months, where TL has every top camp of every top instance locked down.

Does ragefire still have a queue?
  8. Kellaer Augur

Every top camp is definitely not camped by one guild and there hasn't been a queue for days now.
  9. Porygon Augur

I'm so glad I decided to make my character on Vulak....said no-one ever.

Will history repeat itself!
  10. Kellaer Augur

There is a reason I called the server Vulockjaw.
  11. Liquid Augur

[IMG]
  12. Templeton Augur

DBG just need to throw out a free XP pot to say sorry and compensate for these rollbacks and loss of time for the customer.

Do the right thing guys, spread some of that goodwill that makes an engaged and content customer base!
  13. RainbowTest Augur

Vulak had a perfect population for the eras I played on it.
  14. Giappo Augur

DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!
    Lemuelbaruch likes this.
  15. Weverley Augur

I can see in a few months omg what a mistake i made to not move to lockjaw nothing to do on ragefire tl camping all the good places.It's so boring.The way i see it you can even play on both that way whatever happen you are not scratching your head later on.
  16. vardune Augur

Yes he will be happy in 2 year on lockjaw. It has a higher population than fippy.
    Smallpox likes this.
  17. Kellaer Augur

Fippy is years old and many expansions older, of course Lockjaw has a higher population right now.
  18. vardune Augur

The Starting Population is HIGHER right now then the STARTING population of Fippy. What didn't you understand. Not current population.
  19. nectarprime123 Augur

Your grammar.
  20. Krovax New Member

Vulak was awesome, I truly hope Lockjaw can be even half as good, but the population on LJ needs to drop some more before PoP in order for that to be the case. If they don't instance raiding on Ragefire its going to be even worse then Fippy, and that server was a fiasco until post PoP.