[Guide Event - E Marr]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenhir, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Fenhir Senior Guide

Hello All! Congrats to our newest "Destroyer" on Erollisi Marr Myrro! The first event is done for today. The next one will take place around 3pm Pacific, so see you there!

[IMG]
    Sheex, Saave, Egat and 1 other person like this.
  2. Egat Should have stayed in Halas

Congratulations Myrro!
    Fenhir and Ryleth like this.
  3. Fenhir Senior Guide

We've struck again! Second event down and a new "the High Diver" on Erollisi Marr! Congrats Saave!

See you at the scheduled third event for the day at 8pm pacific tonight!

[IMG]
    Sheex, Saave and Ryleth like this.
  4. Crystilla Augur

Congrats folks. (Family stuff or I'd be there!)
    Saave, Ryleth and Fenhir like this.
  5. Fenhir Senior Guide

All events done, it was a long but very rewarding day on Erollisi Marr. There was a CRAZY shroud race through Trakanon's Teeth. Artuamis the Paladin (with the uber mustache) was triumphant and claimed the suffix "the Lucky Survivor".

Thank you all so much for coming out to so many of the events. It was a great day from start to finish and I hope we can do it again soon.

[IMG]
    Sheex, Dramatime, Crystilla and 2 others like this.
  6. Saave Augur

Congratulations Artuamis!! It was scary and fun! :D
    You are one of the best looking toons on the server fyi, Nice look:^)
    But, you already knew that right :D

What a fun day, 3 Guide Events! Amazing.
    Thank again Fenhir !.. thy feet will travel.
    :^)
  7. Fenhir Senior Guide

LOL are you actually going to keep that character Saave?
  8. Saave Augur

LOL I created it.. but went Tutorial on accident.. I had to delete it. I had to create another and hope the name filter released it for the next one.. And it worked !
    I do have another name in mind.. so probably no :D
    That is in the future though :^) /grin
    Fenhir likes this.
  9. Saave Augur

Brings me good luck though! 4 dives.. 1 death!! I did good :D
  10. Fenhir Senior Guide

Hello E Marr!

Sunday the 15th at 4pm Pacific there will be a shrouded challenge in an unknown area. What perils will you face? Will you survive? You will have to show up to find out!

See you there!
    Ryleth and Sheex like this.
  11. Crystilla Augur

Raid time here so I'll be cheering from whatever channel is set up :)
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Fen's true home server will also cheer whilest he temporarily visits TypoMarr! ;)
  13. Crystilla Augur

Oh Sheex, however did I miss your wit while I was working away in Atlanta this past week. You really should come home :) You think this one is bad, I swear folks misspelling Morell Thule was even worse.
    Fenhir likes this.
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Hotlanta has nothing on the best coast. I have a screenshot of Fen agreeing!
    Iila likes this.
  15. Fenhir Senior Guide

Guides, Giants, and Snow Cougars! Oh My! Players raced through Velious for their shot at immortality. Hotpants led the race for a vast majority, however Koryu overtook her right before the bridge and came away with the victory! Congratulations to all of the racers and thank you for coming out to see us!

[IMG]

I 100% meant to have Koryu with his lucky survivor suffix, but the sneaky thing reset after the shroud was removed. Still a cool looking picture of our winner! Grats again!
    Crystilla likes this.
  16. demigod Journeyman

Was there another guide event today?
  17. Crystilla Augur

Yeah post #10 above was our heads up about it.
  18. Fenhir Senior Guide

Thursday March 19th at 6pm Pacific a very special event will be held on Erollisi Marr! We have been planning something quite special for you and we look forward to seeing you online.
    Saave likes this.
  19. Saave Augur

20. Fenhir Senior Guide

Lesson for the day - if you yell "Ale", people come running!

We had a great time on E Marr celebrating brew day with a good ole scavenger hunt! Congrats to our winners!

[IMG]

[IMG]