Favorite EverQuest Memory (Screenshot Thread)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roshen, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

[IMG]

some old school havoc

[IMG]

some old guild pride.

[IMG]

Selfie
    Stickietoes likes this.
  2. Stickietoes Augur

I'm still laughing that both of you posted that...
    Retty likes this.
  3. Stickietoes Augur

Anyone ever have Frog head?

[IMG]
    Pirouette, Rainbowdash and Jalir like this.
  4. Pirouette Augur

Super sloppy edit in Paint, but it gets the point across :p I had to log off to my enchanter and make a collage to show all my illusions since I put some in shared bank a lot
    [IMG]

I think you still have me beat but you have to admit I'm close competition (albeit a lot of that is brd/rog stuff)! :p Should be about 67 illusions but a couple of them are copies. Two dark elf masks, Two skeletons, Two high elves if you count inlaid jaid hoop, Two iksars, essence of basilisk is "cheating" :p, I didn't count my enchanter's baron yosig/bone mask towards 67. I'm working on my bunny (Grats on yours!) but I also still need a kind Rogue to help me with my scarecrow; and I also need white bunny (easter), purple sporali, gnome, troll, and drakkin. For LoN I'm still trying to get my brownie noble, harpy, and kerran. I know kerran is super easy, but I save easy for last! I also have a pelzia/bixie drone sitting in my LoN account that I'm too paranoid to claim (Have been opening Forsaken packs to try to get brownie noble, and the pelzia/bixie soldier I have in claim are tradable). And of course PLENTY of Marketplace illusions that I want, but I'm cheap so I'm waiting for them to go on sale again :p

And yes, Luclin rocks! A non-corrupted Akhevan illusion would be freakin' sweet! I don't have a pet but I'd love a phase spider/corrupted phase spider illusion (*hint hint SOE*). My shaman's pet's name is Poochums so it's pretty awkward when I polymorph him into an Alaran cat :p I think we'd get along quite well :) I see that you're on Test, maybe I'll come visit sometime :D
  5. Edrick Augur

All of my old screenshots are gone, the oldest I could find are from theinternetwaybackmachine's site and the images of me charging Vox, DA'd, by myself to eat her first breath, and getting my fiery avenger are an impressive 150x133 resolution. I wonder if I can come up with anything, I've been playing this game half my life.
  6. TheQxx Augur

November ‎04, ‎2001 - Checking out Project M on Test. For anyone that doesn't know, way back when they had a fun idea where you could click on a Project M button at character select and you would be randomly assigned to play a low-level NPC somewhere around the world. As this NPC, you could do everything a normal NPC would; kill people or get killed by people. When you died, you respawned as a new random low-level NPC somewhere else in the world. You could even attack and kill or be killed by other NPCs; real ones or other Project M ones. It was cool and different. The thing I liked was that you got to see different NPCs stats and your inventory even held what they were going to drop when killed, which you can see in the bat picture below.

I'm a bat with phat loot and a beetle friend.
    [IMG]

I'm a spider.
    [IMG]

I'm a snake that's bad at swimming.
    [IMG]

I'm a skeleton.
    [IMG]

I'm a rat.
    [IMG]

I'm a confused gnoll.
    [IMG]

I'm a polar bear on the wrong side of the tracks.
    [IMG]

I'm a bored fish.
    [IMG]
  7. Geroblue Augur

Somwhere I have a screenshot of Old Qeynos' west gate early in the game world morning, as the fog is there. The entrance gate torches are dimmed and orcs are about laughing out there in the darkness. Waiting for beginning characters they can stomp.
  8. TheQxx Augur

How about some nostalgic videos? In Virtue was my first real hardcore raiding guild from Vazaelle back in the *day*, during the Velious era. They had a bunch of videos which I must have watched a billion times back then.

9. TheQxx Augur

And in the spirit of EverQuest's anniversary, this is from the 8th anniversary in 2007.

10. Rainbowdash Augur

God i miss this. I really kinda wish this would get brought back, i'd play with it sooooo much. I know shrouds/monster missions were kinda meant to be a modernized version of this but...i mean..come on this was great! If you extended the range of what you could spawn as, could potentially make the game more challenging for players too! A mob that has an AI? Awesome!

Oh and bold for emphasis:

Some dev needs to bring the Classic skeleton back as a Station Store polymorph wand or something!!! I would for real pay like 10k SC for that thing! Oh and classic gnoll....
    Pirouette and TheQxx like this.
  11. Qwestwic Augur

[IMG]

CT bringing the viral from Convorteum to the Guild Lobby on Drinal/Maelin in Underfoot and killing all the afks. It was glorious.
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

I'm happy because those 2 trolls are dead. all Trolls deserve that!
  13. Marton Augur

Project M was a lot of fun :).
  14. Voth Elder

Enjoy it while it lasts.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  15. Gythlen Augur

No idea how guild drama is ... memorable but whatever butters your toast.

I have nothing of my old days except what is in my head, but I will share with you this one picture of how wonky EQ can be.

A sword that uses 1h blunt skill that looks like an axe.

[IMG]
    Mackinaw and Edrick like this.
  16. Forcallen Augur

Obviously you're not a golfer!
  17. Rainbowdash Augur

I think you completely missed what that was so I'll help you :p

Check the names of the "guildies" really quick then click this link.
  18. Gythlen Augur

Indeed, don't know what that was as I've never gotten that high.

But thanks for the clarification.
  19. Edrick Augur

Liking this post because its adorable.
    Gythlen likes this.
  20. Falos Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.