Double XP not ON

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Barton, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Barton The Mischievous

Starting Tomorrow: Friday, December 20, 2013 and running through Sunday, December 22, 2013 players will earn double experience

This should run from 12:01AM Pacific on Friday, December 20, 2013 through 11:59PM Pacific on Sunday, December 22, 2013.

Per the Announcement

Not on Yet
  2. MysteryShopper New Member

Why is this not on yet? Some of us took the day off because this was supposed be on today. Please activate this ASAP. Thanks.
  3. Helrazor Augur

Not working on Test either from what I'm hearing.
  4. Flea Lorekeeper

It's not Friday yet. On Mars.
    Double exp coming... SOON™
  5. Redshirt_78410 Journeyman

Was there an announcement that said there was going to be double xp this weekend? I looked but didn't see one, though I may have missed it.
  6. Redshirt_78410 Journeyman

7. Flea Lorekeeper

They got the Debt of the Ratonga booster packs to go on sale on time, though.
  8. Shambala Journeyman

sorry i don't understand this post... they said it would be on by now... and in same post said it's not on yet.... is there a reason it's not on, when is it going to be on? those are the questions everyone coming to this forum is trying to answer.

Still grateful for double xp and all that. Don't confuse my response with an ungrateful attitude, but when someone says they're going to do something and everyone makes plans based on that assumption people tend to like an explanation.

edit.. ok this is not a GM's post, this is someone quoting a post. well sitll
  9. delphyn New Member

HELLO ?????? ANY ANSWER
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

It's now almost 12 hours late.
  11. Flea Lorekeeper

It wasn't supposed to start until 12:01 PST, but we all understand the frustration.
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

I know its start time, I've been re reading the posts every 20 minutes or so. I wasn't referring to it being almost noon EST, relatively speaking compared to the original time it was supposed to start (PST) it is over half way to 12hrs later, making it almost 12 hours late.
  13. Draego Augur

Haven't you learned by now SOE cannot tell the difference between AM and PM........... and when they type the messages, they always transpose the A & P because SOE's keyboards the A & P are side by side.

Be looking for this to go active at 12:01 PM PST

Edit:
    Anyways just be patient...it will eventually happen and who knows we may wind up with an extra amount of time for their goof.

OK thats laughable. LOL :p
  14. Piestro Augur

It's on now. Sorry about the mixup.
  15. Draego Augur

Been on for at least 45 minutes.... not too long after my last posting.... =)
  16. Barton The Mischievous

Thanks,
    Piestro
    Have you all ever considered just setting start times on things like this for an hour after most of you get to work then ending it at the same time X days later ?
  17. Piestro Augur

Usually we turn it on well before announced times and off well after. In this particular case there was just a communication mix up.