Turn double XP on already!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AlmarsGuides, Dec 20, 2013.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

I woke up at 3am for it and it's not on yet!

Still getting the same amount of xp everywhere that I usually do, I can definitely tell it hasn't been turned on yet, you're an hour late!
    Grammerpolice, Dangeahzone and Barton like this.
  2. Barton The Mischievous

Ya what he said
  3. Dangeahzone New Member

Two hours late now
  4. Grammerpolice New Member

<insert typical im paying money for the product, i want it to do what i want when i want otherwise im going to threaten to cancel but never take action post here>
    Stickietoes likes this.
  5. AlmarsGuides Augur

tic tok said the clock
  6. Grammerpolice New Member

7. AlmarsGuides Augur

I vote for triple xp for a few hours after it comes up to make up for lack of double xp.
  8. Karacho New Member

they never turn it on before the afternoon. for european players it was always like 7pm (EST), so roughly noon US PST or whatever that is.
  9. AlmarsGuides Augur

I've almost always seen it come on either on time or around the time they get into the office PST, so like 8am EST
    Grammerpolice likes this.
  10. Grammerpolice New Member

this is getting a bit excessive. when is double xp coming on? even an update would be nice at this point.
  11. Cicelee Augur

My EQ character's entire existence is predicated around double XP. If there is no double XP, how is my character supposed to progress in this game???1?
  12. Feradach Augur

I'm guessing the script to flip it on at 12:01am failed. We likely won't see it enabled until someone gets in the office and fires it up manually.
  13. AlmarsGuides Augur

Say you had planned with a friend a fishing trip Friday and you left at midnight. Your friend was currently now 6 hours late. Would you be upset? Most certainly. No one said we can't advance without double XP, while I can detect your obvious sarcasm you lacked the witt to sufficiently insult anyone.

Though I guess you have just as much right to come here and cry about me crying as I do coming here to cry about double XP not being currently active. So we have quite the social conundrum now don't we?
  14. Cicelee Augur

I would be upset that I was fishing. How boring.
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

i kno rite
  16. Grummas New Member

fishing is only boring if you forget the beer :)
  17. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Where is the announcement for double exp? I haven't seen anything.
  18. Potawatomi Augur

19. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Potawatomi likes this.
  20. Tobynn Augur

There have been several different threads announcing bonus exps this weekend. At least five from Roshen (Twelve Days threads). Kinda tough to miss all of it.