A_Piestro_03 has spawned!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Piestro Augur

[IMG]
    Guess who's back,
    back again.
    Piestro's back,
    tell a friend.

Hey folks,

"Piestro's Day Off" from EverQuest is over, and I have once again rejoined you all as the Community Manager for EverQuest.

Time to get back to grinding on my EQ faction. Now where did I put those stacks of muffins and batwings?

Thanks,

Eric "Piestro" Cleaver
    Tegila, artofnoise, Ragbert and 13 others like this.
  2. Ishtass Augur

3. Artemis-Entreri Augur

Is this the real Slim Piestro?

Welcome back :)
    Mintalie likes this.
  4. Saave Augur

Welcome back ! :^)
  5. Gameofpwns New Member

Excellent, now I shall allow you to take credit for my idea...DRAKKIN BEASTLORD WITH DRAKE PET!!! /drool
  6. Bitten Journeyman

Does this mean Sony is supporting EQ again?

or,

Is this just a trick?-)

;) WB, in any event.
    Cazmac and Mintalie like this.
  7. Mightymastermagi New Member

Glad to see you back Piestro! It may look like I'm a newb according to my profile, but I've played EQ since a bit after it first started. Welcome Back!
  8. Mintalie Augur

This rocks! Woohoo! Piestro FTW!
  9. Hatsee Augur

Eh, I was kind of liking the other people.
  10. Ishtass Augur

Piestro likes old school Ultima, the man can do no wrong.
  11. Fortunbas Lorekeeper

WB and don't worry about batwings and muffins - just a simple Darvual Crystal will do wonders for EQ faction ;)
  12. Obiziana Augur

Back and uglier than ever... WB!
  13. Draego Augur

Well you're not the first to present this arguement, nor shall you be the last. In the past I have addressed this before as well, but since you have rekindled the flame of the topic I will provide further support on this.

Here is a quick breakdown of how long the Drakkin have played host to ALL possible RACE/CLASS combinations in EverQuest based on the correlation between Earth and Norrath time in EQ.

S.S.E (short for Serpent Spine Expansion)

365 days per Earth year
    1440 minutes per Earth day
    525600 minutes per Earth year
    19-Sep-06 Serpent Spine Realease Date
    7 Years since S.S.E. went live (give a few days)
    72 Earth minutes for a Norrathian gameday
    3679200 Earth minutes since S.S.E (again give it a few days)
    51100 EQ days passed since S.S.E. (again give it a few days)
    140 Number of years Drakkin have hosted all races/classes

After living with every possible RACE/CLASS combination for this long 140 Norrathian years, surely the Drakkin have learned to become those missing classes.

I also wish to express a warm welcome back to Piestro, thanks for listening to my /rant and adding your support in the conversion of Geniveve (the Drakkin Tribute Master) to be more accommodating of all the Races supported by Crescent Reach. Heck knows my little furryfoot got tired of running all the way to Rivervale when he needed tribute.
    Cazmac likes this.
  14. Nightmares Augur

First, let me say... Need to be able to change my damned Forum name, friend played a prank on me and I am now Stuck with it.....
    Ok, for true Post, the Drakkin / Drake Beastlord idea has a lot of merit, but for your viewing pleasure.... Iksar (drum roll).... Berzerker.

Yes, I said it, Iksar Berzerker... THATS what is needed. now before any flames or anything, let me explain.
    During character creation, if you click on Iksar, what do you read about the race? That they are the Fearsome and Savage reptillian race... lending into ability to go Berzerk and Frenzy... And who wouldn't wanna see an Iksar Wailing an axe about? lol
  15. Quatr Augur

My SOE sources are telling me that due to the recent layoff Piestro's job description has been changed. He is now responsible for community relations, quests, AAs, engine programming, server maintenance, networking, trade skills and the kitchen. I am sure he will rise to the challenge! WB! :)
    Starla likes this.
  16. Zarie New Member

Welcome back!
    Zarie
  17. Elricvonclief Augur

Welcome back!
  18. beryon Augur

19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Welcome back :)
  20. Squeeze New Member

Welcome back, Pie.