How much?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Sep 3, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t know what to do any more. :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

You have summed it up nicely. I feel the same way.
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Don't do anything rash.....

This will pass.... I guarantee it.

Take a break if you need to.... and just log in to collect your daily rewards to get the Dr Fate helmet.

Don't force yourself to do things you do not enjoy.

Just do the things that give you fun.... and ignore the rest.

Or take a break if you need to.

DCUO can be anything you want it to be.

Focus on that.

All will be fine.... again.... I guarantee it.

Here is something I did not long ago that helped me quite a few times in the past........
    • Like x 2
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m going to give them a few days to throw me a bone before I do anything. But I just feel like I’ve been left out in the cold. :(
    • Like x 2
  5. Swamarian Committed Player

People haven't been complaining about having allies in the marketplace. They've been complaining that it's a horrible value. In other games that I've played, something that cost that much money should have a major effect on play. I'm not seeing that with allies at all at this point. Maybe that'll change, maybe not. I do know that I could buy a power I don't have already, and an extra character slot for less than half the cost of Batman as an ally, which makes me think that something's not right when it comes to pricing.
  6. timetrapper52 Well-Known Player

That is so overpriced what the heck kind of disgusting, On top of that having a sub for the game and not having full access to those allies in the vender is just wrong

I have accepted many faults playing this game and trying to have a good time but I feel like this company does not provide anything of value. They just want money just for wanting it they don't deserve anything at this point

I'm just gonna accept this games faith its just bad and I'm done with it

At a time where many players are looking at mmo's again and checking out dcuo. Do you know what they do after playing they laugh at it and call it the trash it is

This company is jaded no soul
  7. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

Also its always fun to see investigate what type of threads DEVS reply in, this one probably wont ever get a dev reply :(
    • Like x 2
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’d be cool, if members could buy them like it used to be with Legends characters.
  9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

This is what I don't get. Legendary members can't even get legendary allies without paying more than their membership. o_O
    • Like x 3
  10. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Ok this caught me off guard and I agree lol.Good point!
    • Like x 1