Blackest night last boss glitch

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sleepy Healer, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So theres a bug in nekron fight. You cant pick up the canister and put it in. You have to roll it in. Its prob related to other things and instances
    • Like x 4
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Count plugging vents with encased shades in Labyrinth of Lost Souls as well.
    Below is a video showing that once upon a time these can be done just by holding it in the labelled location (around 2:20):
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I figured it had something else bugged . Appreciate the added info
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Can confirm both objectives in these raids are broken.
  5. JackFrost Developer

Hey!

We've been investigating these issues; specifically the Poison Gas room in the Labyrinth of Lost Souls Raid, as well as the mist barrel transports related to boss fights in the the Blackest Night fight.

So far we've been unable to reproduce the issue in the Labyrinth of Lost Souls. The behavior shown in the video in this thread is the behavior that I'm seeing in testing. When I get close to the poison gas jet on the floor, it stuns me, and the block is knocked out of my hands, and then the block covers the poison gas jet. Is this not the behavior you're currently seeing? Does anyone have any video showing the bugged behavior you're describing?

In the Blackest Night boss fight, we have been able to reproduce an issue where if the person that is transporting the mist barrel is of the tallest body type, then they have to drop the object to succeed the transport. We're going to make a change to make it so that tall characters don't have this disadvantage, but it won't go out immediately. Does this theory reconcile with what you all experienced? Again, if you have any video of it not functioning correctly, that may be helpful in us diagnosing what's happening. In the meantime, maybe try to have player-characters with smaller or medium-sized body types complete these transports, and in our experience testing today, those characters shouldn't have this issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or additional information/videos showing the behaviors you're describing. Thanks again!
  6. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I ran Blackest Night earlier today and carried mist barrels on my medium-sized male toon (Athletic Medium, I think it's called, but he's definitely not the tallest) and the bug still happened.
  7. AV Loyal Player

On live? Or on an internal build?
  8. JackFrost Developer

We tested on 2 internal builds, as well as PCTest (which I believe is a mirror of live right now). We spoke with our engineering team to verify that they hadn't made any changes they believed would impact 'transports' and they believe that nothing has changed on their end in that regard for a long, long time.

As I stated, any additional info, such as a video of the bugged behavior may help us to see what's going on, but so far, we've just go the theory about player-character body size being a potential cause.

We'll try to get these minor changes to account for player-character body size out to the live server asap, but please follow up if you have any additional info that might shed light. Thanks!
  9. JackFrost Developer

So you're totally unable to pick up the barrel?
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

We can. But thing is it won't register going in
  11. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the additional info.
  12. High Troller Loyal Player

same situation with hive moon base alert. the canisters you pick up to deliver to predetermined spots.... must be thrown or dropped in place. simply walking on top of the destination will not register.

i can confirm in blackest night, canister must be dropped or thrown in to the destination... and same on the player that is teleported.