The Rebels - Hero League - USPS3

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Little Sister, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaLeX Dedicated Player

FaLeX & Wesley bets on.....

[IMG]

+

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Spicoli New Player

I'm off tomorrow and will be on all day.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Event_Horiz0n New Player

I'm on in about 10 min....down for anything
  4. Jordan New Player

I was in a duo and I tried.grouping you guys but you.declined them
  5. Heli6 New Player

I SHOULD be on tonight. Could use a little help running the Tier 2 Alerts. I know Doc was going to help me out, but my real life got in the way :p
  6. Ladypheenix New Player

You need to be patient most of our recruiters get on late evening, and you where invited to a group and you declined so coming on here asking for an invite ever 2 seconds is getting a bit too much.Like i said before send a tell to one of the recruiters if you ignore them when they try to contact you then we cant help you.If you tried contacting them and they didnt reply that's cause they where probally busy.
    • Like x 6
  7. Heli6 New Player

Hey Lady Pheenix or any fire tank really, Is there any chance I could go over your loadout in game at some point?

I've checked out many ways to set my character up and changed it many times. It's just good to get a different perspective on it.
  8. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Make a post on our rebel forum a few of us can give you some insight....
  9. Ladypheenix New Player

What he said and feel free to ask me any questions in game,My ign is in my signature.
  10. Doc Holliday New Player

Was thinking the same thing, if hes at least going to ask for an invite every day...use a Gif man, if you dont use Gifs, FaLeX gets angry...
    and trust me, you dont like FaLeX when hes angry...

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Calditil New Player

Hey gang just woke up lol.I tryed to get on last night for invite but fell asleep early sadly.Spicoli i will be on all day too but on my alt Firestreek hunting exo's cause its easier to do with flying then super speed lol.So if i dont catch u maybe u can catch me on =).Im down to point were i have to either mod my gear or raid fos 1-3 for some drops setting at 66 cr.So be awsome if u guys wanted to run 1 or so of them tonight that'd be awsome as well if any of u have any spare mods.In no way am i begging or asking for handout just well asking lol.You guys are great and again sry for my absence,i have another procedure tommorow but this one is outpatient so i should be home tommorow night.Thanks guys and GO REBELS!!!!
    • Like x 2
  12. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

The Rebels are true heroes. When trouble arises we balance the scale of justice. We have our eyes persistently scanning for all evils. Even here on the forums.
    Here's Mister Migraine letting a forum poster know the rules in his kind, nice, gently way.
    [IMG]

Become part of The Rebels today and be vigilant to stop these evils too.
    • Like x 4
  13. Blitzshock19 New Player

Jordan if you still looking to join have patience not everyone is on when your on must of the time like they said give us time to respond back to you in game everyone is busy at some point. Even if they send you something in game and your already running something take a few seconds and send them a tell letting them know your in something so we dont feel like your ignoring us. We can easily wait tell your done and send you another invite, so you can party with the rebels.
  14. Doc Holliday New Player

Ill try to run with you tonight, add me.
  15. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Damn i broke my own rule, i made a post without a gif......

So.....

Belated Gif....

[IMG]
  16. Calditil New Player

Thanks Doc should be fun i have never run em but with the down time i had with my surgerys i was able to read and watch youtube videos on how to do em boss fights mobs to watch for the whole biz so hopefully i wont mess up too bad lol.Hit a snag with my mod makeing i dont have any focus element 3's and they are like 150k on market :mad:.
  17. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Focus 3 for 150k!!!

[IMG]

Sorry, have been selling mine for $2 at the Vendor, only reason i have them was because everyone Passed on the them & I was the lucky bastard that the game decided to give them to.....

I can start mailing them to you when i get em.....w/ some Remix Sodas also..... ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. YodaDog New Player

Yea same... I literally delete em as I get em now.. I wouldnt sweat those kinds of items... We got that shizz covered for you, hoamey.
  19. Calditil New Player

Thank u all so much for the focus element 3's and sodas u send falex.Ya all i can make is type 3 mods wish i could make type 4 but then again no focus element 4's lol.
  20. YodaDog New Player

All I need is the bits required and I can make you any mod. If Im not around, you can always mail me the parts and I will get back to you with the mod. Dont sweat the focus elements or interfaces or simp/comp materials... I got tons of that stuff...

(This goes for any Rebel, btw...)
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.