Ghosting and dogging

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sophittia, Mar 20, 2013.

1. absolut27 New Player

yes, this is exploited in pvp too much, there is also a lag when trying to break out of the form, then it cost's power to break out, so if I use up all my power, and THEN get turned into a ghost or dog I will basically be stuck in that form with no powers, no weapons, no defense NO NOTHING, and by the time I can break out, I'M DEAD.
  2. ISO-Muay-Thai New Player

hahahaha!
  3. Moxinine Voshin New Player

The higher your level, I expect it to become at least somewhat useful eventually.
  4. ISO-Muay-Thai New Player

Ghost last longer and is far more powerful because you are debuff to oblivion.
  5. ISO-Muay-Thai New Player

Hard light don't have morphs but if played critically right can lock you up infinity till you are dead.
  6. ISO-Muay-Thai New Player

Ice Tanks can become GODS and never be harm if you play it right, you can take on five well geared players. That morph methods won't work on Ice Tanks using there methods.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There's a bug on PS3 that makes the effects last much longer than intended, and there's a bug that is allowing the powers to get used more often than intended as well. Both will be addressed in the future.
    • Like x 5
  8. ISO-Muay-Thai New Player

PS4?
  9. Im Charlie New Player

:(
    • Like x 1
  10. skabs New Player

Wow. Now that's some serious dogging
  11. Lavitra New Player

That's EXACTLY what happened to me with the ghosting. Could do absolutely nothing about it.
  12. songs New Player

horrific visage or ghosting as you call it is a healing debuff and prevents healers from healing at their full , even after they break out . mental troll 1304 vit 134 sp
  13. songs New Player

i fn love ghosting healers . pieces them off , muahahahahaha
  14. dWI New Player

this news saddened me, i just made a sorcery user mentored by circe named swineheart.

i wonder how many of you get it.
  15. Zylo Committed Player

while your adjusting that can you plz make this true while your at it?

Player Vs Player

While in Tank role you have a special advantage versus Gadgets, Mental and Light users. You are Immune to their Debuffing and Highly resistant to their controls. some abilities provide you and allies total immunity to Controler effects. Attacking them may inspire confidence within you briefly increasing your damege by 55%

if am highly resitant to control effects then make it look like it.