Soder misfires in 1v1

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Magnificent, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Magnificent Loyal Player

Did I miss some Update notes along the way somewhere, do I just have really funky lag or am I missing something?

Since around the time the DLC came out I have noticed that at times not only are my fire tank powers not healing me (no debuffs showing) but using a soder does not heal me either. From the best that I can tell it happens in a window around being hard stunned. I hope to test it out tonight and provide some video later but wanting some player feedback in case I need to get this moved to Arkham.
    • Like x 1
  2. FroztbyteNML New Player

Yes. I have experienced this bug in both PvP & PvE. I have also heard others that have complained about it. For the record, I apologize to the people in my PUG for my yelling when this occurred to me. Lol. *Seriously.
  3. Magnificent Loyal Player

lol!
  4. Tactix New Player

Happened to me earlier in lair duel, and a few matches later I froze while popping a soder. I could blame it on the other guy calling in his back up,orbital,and supply drop but I swear that soder was tampered with