The Question

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zeo, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Zeo Committed Player

This is just a silly and old doubt that I have since I first played DCUO, but why the character "The Question" is a woman here? I'm not updated with the comics, my most updated reference for DC are the Young Justice cartoon.
  2. Daolon Zar Well-Known Player

The Original Question passed the mantle onto that lady, I forget her name. He may or may not have died, as well, which means nothing in the world of comics - but still.
  3. The Kitsune New Player

Her name is Renee Montoya
  4. Green Gazer New Player

I know a lot about this. The Question "died" from Cancer. trained that crooked cop Montoya who was booted from GCPD to replace him. I hated the storyline. It seemed forced. They HAD to have a cancer hero die for awareness or something. Forced the character Vic Sage to change and give up his mantle to someone he thought was outside the Law but believed in enforcing it. The problem? Vic Sage was a genius, a master martial artist, Montoya is a punk.
    If you ask me, I believe it was a conspiracy. Either the Question saw it coming, knew they gave him the Cancer OR he faked his death to move up above and beyond the JLA and the so-called government -of phantoms- and now Vic Sage, The REAL Question is handling the real problems.