New DCUO Forums!

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZOREL KARA New Player

hola gente linda, hoy les propongo un gran tema, no se que pensaran ustedes pero si hay algo que le hace falta a este juego son los emblemas!, digan me, a quien no le encantaria hacerse un traje, y colocarse el emblema de batman en su pecho, o en su espalda o en la capa, o en donde quieran? y no solo a los heroes mas grandes, sino tambien los villanos. obviamente! asi que les propongo a ustedes que me den su apoyo y a SOE para que nos den ese regalo, creen todos los emblemas de nuestros heroes como una parte de equipo mas! o agreguen lo para colocoras en "emblemas" pero que sean con relieve, muy distintivos, que se hagan notar muy bien.y que esten todos disponibles y que podamos comprarlos todos los free account, premium account and leyendary members. espero que me sigan con este pedido gente linda. y que podamos vestir a nuestros heroes/villanos y poder colocarles el logo de nuestros heores favoritos para poder emularlos.
    asi que por favor gente de SOE y DC universe Online hagan nos felices y creen esos emblemas para nosotros. lo antes posible.
    gracias por leerme
    jesus maniscalco
    ZOREL KARA and PODEROSA JR
    mis personajes en el juego, EU server
  2. Rush New Player

^

It needs to be done .
  3. Rush New Player

Please DO NOT bring back the Thumbs down. It will do nothing but infuriate people and give nasty individuals their jollies, for the most part.
    • Like x 3
  4. Bilal New Player

What is whith a german forum?
  5. UMBRA Well-Known Player

Yes, exactly.

Maintaining a trading thread in the Metropolis exchange section without those options is REALLY annoying, specially now that the PC and PS3 forums are merged.

And in general, non restrictive editing is always a nice thing to have.
  6. amougo New Player

Please can someone tell me how to get unbanned?
  7. TheReplacement New Player

nice new faorm but i wish u can and your own avator
  8. SlayingDaimon New Player

Couple of suggestions/questions about the new forums
    1. Can we increase the number of people in private conversations beyond 5 if necessary?
    2. When's the next revamp discussion going to start up?
    3. Can we get filters tags or customization for forums? I would like to organize the forums like below.

Developer discussions
    Upcoming events and news
    Community addresses
    DLC'S
    Upcoming changes (Discussion)

Testing Feedback
    Gear, Mods, Consumables, and Trinkets
    Powers, weapons, and movement test
    Raids, Alerts, Duos, and Challenges
    Arenas, Legends, and PvP Balance
    Other

Arkam Asylum
    Voice chat, Chat, and Messaging
    Environment, Audio, and visual glitches.
    Powers, Weapons and Movement
    Other

Fire, Ice and Earth
    Powers
    Damage
    Tanking
    Sorcery, Nature and Electricity
    Powers
    Damage
    Healing
    Light, Gadgets and Mental
    Powers
    Damage
    Controlling
    Acrobatics, Superspeed, and Flight
    Powers and playstyle.

Battle of the legends
    Open world
    Heroes
    Villains
    Arenas
    Maps
    Request and Feedback
    Legends
    Characters
    Request and Feedback
    PvP balance
    Role RPS system
    Weapon RPS system
    The fountain of tears(kidding)
    Other

Gotham City
    Voice chat, Chat, and Messaging
    Environment, Audio, and visual glitches.
    Other
    • Like x 1
  9. Faust74 Loyal Player

Overall, I like the new forums. My only grip is no more Custom Avatars.

Oh and where the heck are my Evil Smileys?!?! Is this another Attempt to Alienate us Villains, by getting rid of the Evil Smileys?!?!? :mad:
  10. The Kitsune New Player

I like this a real lot. But See colored text above for a few suggestions.
    • Like x 1
  11. SlayingDaimon New Player

I had a visitor before I posted so I just copied and pasted from the Arkam Asylum section and I didn't have a chance to finalize it before I posted. I agree with you on that though.
  12. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Logged on this morning, less than twelve hours since I last logged, had to go to page 8 of Gotham City to find the end of the new posts. Please let us increase the number per page.

Two other things: don't really like the New Posts icon beside thread title, and

What's the point in avatars beside thread titles if there are no custom avatars? It takes up room and serves no distinguishing purpose.
    • Like x 1
  13. Sore Steadfast Player

Please enable use of [Table] through BB Code. Most won't use it but it really helps guide writers.
  14. SlayingDaimon New Player

Can we get a contact moderator button or report post in all sections? Not trying to troll just that this thread in testing feedback that I can't contribute to and it should be in battle of the legends. Totally support the idea just wanted and wanted to add some things to conversation.
  15. Orochimaru-Sama New Player

looks good. i want my old avitar back, but otherwise good.

btw no longer given the option to log in with my psn acount!!!!!.
    i'm curently using my old acount from the pc. switching wasn't that bad, but it was an unneeded hassel.
  16. MacFuego Active Player

I hope this isn't a repeat post, but it sure would be great if some of the forums could be divided according to PC, PS3, Hero and, Villain. Like for instance the league recruitment thread.
    • Like x 1
  17. MooseDetective New Player

Can you guys explain why this is the only forum I know, where if I am on the page for a thread, and sign in...it logs me in to the main screen instead of keeping me on the page I was on? Combine this with the fact that you can't stay logged in and it is ANNOYING.
  18. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

i'm using firefox with cookies enabled and i can't figure out how to stay logged in to save my life.
  19. ForsakenLash New Player

Im loving the fact I can post on my phone finally.... itll help pass the time at work on those long nights
  20. Drenyn Active Player

I keep getting a under maintenance message using safari on my IPhone. Is the website not compatible with safari?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.