Is there a way to get Deathstroke's Menacing Bandolier as a villain?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Shadowhawk2468, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Shadowhawk2468 New Player

So is there?!
  2. D3adshot Lawton New Player

Auction House
  3. Shadowhawk2468 New Player

Thanks bro...what's an Auction House?
  4. D3adshot Lawton New Player

No trolling implied, simply giving you the only place to find the item on the villain side.
  5. Shadowhawk2468 New Player

6. Shadow Vlad New Player

I think you can get it in reward boxes, as well as other iconics.
  7. D3adshot Lawton New Player

The only Deathstroke chest in game is a level 20 item, which is not available in reward boxes.
  8. Shadow Vlad New Player

I got a Poison Ivy waist today from a T1 box. It's like lvl10 and also a hero exclusive style. I have also gotten a few others and I'm about 66% sure that I read or heard somewhere that the Deathstroke chest is in the boxes.

Or you can do what I did to get mine, make a hero and unlock the mission.
  9. Octantis New Player

Probably a dumb question, but is the Shared Bank usable between Hero and Villain characters a player has? Never really played villain, so I'm generally curious.

Because if so then you can just farm it on a hero and throw it in the shared bank, and recover it on the villain.
  10. Octantis New Player

Most of those iconic drops have level 34 versions that drop in the Challenges. For some reason Deathstroke's doesn't. This is the reason why the Faust Hat, Ivy Waist, Robin Waist, Harley Hat, and Spectre Hood can all be found in reward boxes - they have Challenge-level versions and are included in the loot tables. Since the Deathstroke chest does not, it will not drop from a reward box. Sadly.
  11. D3adshot Lawton New Player

I get that but, the problem is, a level 30 Ivy waist drops from the Ivy solo challenge, as well as the level ~10 mission. A level 30 Deathstroke chest does not drop in the Deathstroke solo challenge. So you will not be seeing a Deathstroke chest in a reward box anytime soon. W/out an alt hero, villain toons will need to rely on the auction house.
  12. D3adshot Lawton New Player

Yes and it can also be sent via mail.
  13. Shadow Vlad New Player

Well there ya go I guess. The game just wants everyone to play a hero. What are the villain exclusive styles? I think The Flash boots but those don't even look cool.
  14. risen New Player

I have it on my villain I sent money and stacks back and fourth between my hero an villain. It's far cheaper on the hero broker than it is for villain broker. Got mine for 7 mil
  15. Killua19 New Player

its not it also drops on the Villian side in Arkham asylum..that you got the lvl 10 version can just be pure coincidence
  16. Agent Ahri Well-Known Player

You bought it for 7mil? Wow, all you had to do was get a hero to level 20 do the run 1-3 times and you have it. One day I decided I wanted it, got it in 5 min for free.
  17. Shadowhawk2468 New Player

Do u think u could explain so I could do this?
  18. risen New Player

Not that easy when you run two leagues my farm time is limited and I had money to blow plus you need a certain mentor to do it
  19. Agent Ahri Well-Known Player

Just make a level 18-20ish hero and do the Riddler quest line. The boss at the end should have a chance to drop it.

Farmed it on my superman mentor, also my Circe mentor is almost done with it too. 7 Mil is just money you blow off when you feel like it?
  20. risen New Player

I didn't do a whole lot of base item collecting as I did a bunch of base item selling. I had quite a bit of money at that time and was on this iconic gear collecting kick.