Harley where are you ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Largand DARK, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Largand DARK New Player

Been searching everywhere for miss quinn so i can finish my fanboy feat used the guides on here and on youtube flown to all the places and she isnt there anyone else having same problem??
  2. flyinhawaiian16 New Player

Keep going back to the places. It takes a few runs.
  3. Charged Chaos New Player

She knows you are stalking her and went into hiding.
    LOL I have had that happen w/Robin. I tried for days to find him. It just took persistence.
    • Like x 1
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

5. Hennessyis1 New Player

One thing that's helped me since the server merge is fly to a place she's supposed to spawn. If she's not there use the "recent chat" tab to switch phases to see if she's in the same spot. If not, go to the next location and see if she's there and if she's again not there switch back to the other phase.

This has saved me a lot time especially with some of the icons who can be a bit harder to find.

Good luck!
    • Like x 1
  6. Chris Stryfe New Player

I had to camp one of Nightwing's spawn points for about half an hour when I went through completing the Fan Boy feat. Had been searching for him for days, and just decided to park right at one of his spawns and waited. Took a little while, but after about half an hour, he showed up, completing my Fan Boy feat. Just a suggestion, but if nothing else, you know Harley will spawn eventually if you decide to camp a spawn.
  7. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

If your having a hard time completing one just leave your char at one of the spawn locations while moving your char or mouse to keep form getting dc, then just watch some tv or a movie or something
  8. Owl Devoted Player

Note that the Iconics are replaced during certain seasonal events. Mister Mxyzptlk will spawn at the locations during the St. Patrick's Day event. Larfleeze will spawn at the locations during the Christmas Event.
  9. SoylentBob New Player

You can form a group and have friends check the other spawns. As long as they don't get too close, they won't trigger a jump.
    It was once said they are always in world and the friends could chase them to your spawn, but I cannot confirm that.
  10. Frostbight New Player

Oh im sorry harley and I were having some "alone" time. I guess i should send her out so other people can look for her. Just dont touch her.
  11. Captain Spire New Player

I -just- completed that feat for both villians and heroes. The hardest person to find was Harley because she's right next to very active areas. Their respawn time, seems, very long. I remember looking for her by the police station and she was never there, though one of my other characters ran into her. By chance I ran into her by the bridge.

Whenever I run into a hero or villian I try to stay at range and shout out that I found them but no one seems to need them...or listen.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mr_Punch New Player

My main which ive had since launch still hasnt found supes
  13. Mighty Bug New Player

The place I've seen Harley most often, and on all my toons it seems, is the bridge pillar near Ace. As suggested, switching phases is your best bet to track her down.
  14. Motive New Player

I've seen her a couple of times in one of the locations. There's a few clues as to where she is. Seach the whole area. ;)