question about long time players

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by julianes05, May 2, 2024.

1. Sollace Well-Known Player

I'm not saying that the return of money shouldn't exist - it's normal for an MMO to do so in order to last over time - just that there are better ways of doing it!
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Don't forget, seemingly liking to enjoy arguing about hypotheticals, as if the common forum user has any "pull" to sway dev decisions... Lol. I kid though, you were never as bad as the "other" ones. You at least make an attempt to understand the other sides' perspective before raging out.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Cool

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 1
  4. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I've played since launch, a took a few years break awhile back, and came back about 2 years ago. My patience with the lack of new content is pushing me towards another break though.
  5. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I take short breaks, like I'm doing right now. Normally, I stay active on the forums, so I can keep up with what's going on.

This time, however, I've been largely inactive on the forums because it's taking over a minute for each page to load. Even Imgur, which normally runs on a potato server, has been responding faster than DCUO's forums.
    • Like x 1
  6. plumcrazy Well-Known Player

I came back for mark hamills soothing joker voice but apparently some bright genius decided to remove the daily vault.....it was my one constant and they took it from me
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While you are correct most of the year, right now, the vault is on. Bad timing on your part I guess, but you can be 'soothed' to your hearts content for the next 10 or 12 days right now.:D
    • Like x 1
  8. plumcrazy Well-Known Player

I'm not counting the spring event...I mean I have to go to the damn watch of legends or whatever the hell it's called just to talk to a plant just to go to the vault. I miss 2012
    • Like x 1
  9. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Here, let me help...

(ahem)
    Welcome, welcome, one and all, to Joker's room of fun, mayhem, and prizes! What'll it be? Something to flatten your opponents... or just some useless crap? Who knows? You pays your money and you takes your chances! Break the presents and get your prizes!

(even though I've had no sound the last few seasonals with Vaults, I still have Mark's voice etched in my brain from when I played back in 2013)
    • Like x 1