Up-Votes Needed Missing armories after base relocation

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by xiozen, Apr 22, 2024.

1. xiozen New Player

I didn't see this mentioned in the threads as an issue that has been addressed and/or resolved. I recently purchased the sunstone base yesterday and relocated my base to the new sunstone. I had two armories set-up in my prior base before relocating. After relocating to the new sunstone base, the armories I had were not placeable (I saw all of my other marketplace purchases in the list to be re-installed in my new base) but the armories were not. The game literally states I no longer have armories associated with my character. Please assist with understanding why went wrong.
    • Like x 4
  2. Gronen New Player

OK, I just tried something and got all my base items back. I transferred to a new non-sunstone base, and base was empty, but my items were back in my inventory.
    • Like x 1
  3. TekMan New Player

I can see the armories in my items list, but It doesn't appear as selectable. I can place purchased utilities, like mail, bank or broker, but not an armory. This happened when I relocated to the new Sunstone base.
    • Like x 1
  4. Italian Lex Luthor Developer

Are the armories unable to be placed in Free Placement Mode or do they not appear only while placing them on a hook?
    • Like x 1
  5. TekMan New Player

If I use free mode, the Armory is not listed. If I use a hook, every other item in my inventory appears but the Armory. I tried both, relocation to Gotham and Metropolis. If I relocate no any other lair or base, the Armory is listed, as usual. It only happens to me with the Fortress.
  6. Stranger Committed Player

The base item placement is kinda weird in the new sunstone base.
    There are more base items listed in the big circles, than in the middle-sized/small circles.
    I've just checked that in my old lair, and there all the base items show up, doesnt matter which size the circle has.
    Is that intended? I've attached a video bellow.

7. PrinceofDetroit4 New Player

I am having the exact same issue. But I wear the crown of dumbest one in this thread because I too had previous armory's but actually purchased two more thinking new base new items needed. They really need to fix this.
  8. PrinceofDetroit4 New Player

Listen, if this a bug then its fixable and im sure it will get fixed. My only hope is that the developers will show compassion to those who actually spent money if an effort to make their playing experience more enjoyable. Armories are critical to game play and im sure the developers know this. This thread needs to continue to bring light to this issue until resolved.