In Progress Superman day raid event not giving reward box

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by kallader, Apr 18, 2024.

1. kallader Committed Player

I have did the Chasm raid 2 time in row using the event queue both time not counting still say i have to beat the raid to get the reward box
    • Like x 10
  2. AerynDC Developer

You have to wait until the scorecard appears before you can exit the Raid and get credit for the Superman Day run.
  3. kallader Committed Player

I know how it work and have stay both time like 5 minutes after score board because it was not giving me the reward both time i play since 2011 I know how stuff work .
    • Like x 3
  4. Grip Committed Player

Yeah, tough one. I'm not sure if they'll look into it or not, but the same thing happened me once tonight (1 player left quickly; the rest of us ran around emoting til the board popped). Just adding my 2 cents bc it's gotta be awkward having your feedback dismissed with a robo-reply that failed to ask details before assuming. Hope your raids were fast and didn't waste much of your already reduced uptime today.

Edit- Asking for forgiveness in advance if my post comes off as grumpy... not intended and I appreciate the work that's done to keep my favorite game running. Sincerely <3
    • Like x 1
  5. KidKretz Committed Player

happened to me last night, i joined an already started raid at the final boss, i got the loot, but cant say for sure i waited for the scorecard or not and a few ppl left, there was only like 4 ppl still in the group when i left, but did not get credit.

did another from the start, this time i know scorecard popped up, and got credit.

but def can say that it was confusing and something should be looked at to make it run more smoothly
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

The scorecard is not self-displaying in the Phantom Zone Alert - at least it hasn't the three runs I have done today.
    • Like x 2
  7. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Been having issues with Phantom Zone as well. Done it twice, no credit.

Not sure why this is tagged as not a bug, there is absolutely something going on.

I was tank both times. Going to try a run as a dps and see what happens.
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

I found a workaround - stay in the instance until it kicks you (a few minutes after you finish), and it grants the mission.
  9. Marius Elazrial New Player

Workaround did not work for me... 3 tries at phantom alert, 2 normal and last waited for nothing on xbox...
    Hero everything was fine, but villain broke at alert.
    Devs need to check this one out asap...
  10. Marius Elazrial New Player

In addition, my 2 characters did the daily raid yesterday but raid completion only registered for event NOT omni weekly for villain...
    I'm convinced there is a completion issue right now...
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Just completed KCT and no reward box. Happened with the same character that did not receive the reward for Phantom Zone, it like it's cursed or something...
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

On a reverse note, I have noticed running any solo/duo, any alert, and any raid grants me the Superman rewards box for the corresponding content.

Odd that some people running the actual Superman Celebration content are not getting rewards boxes while I am getting them without running the appropriate content.
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Kandor Central Tower is not awarding the Superman Box. I ran it today on my healer twice (it did not drop either time, I figured that something weird must have gone on and required me to follow the mission) and it did not drop. I waited until after the scorecard had popped at the end and nothing happened.
    • Like x 3
  14. Ryll Committed Player

Seems to just be random and not limited to leaving before the end of instance score board display. Yesterday, didn't get a couple boxes on the alert first run but did on the second. No issues today with any of the instances here.
    • Like x 1
  15. kallader Committed Player

Could you re evaluate this bug please more peoples have the same problem
    • Like x 1
  16. TCoil New Player

Event quest for the Raid didn't complete even when waiting for scorecard to appear at the end of the Raid. This was the Kandor Central Tower raid.
  17. Domana Well-Known Player

I can confirm that KCT did not issue the raid box despite waiting for the scorecard to pop (and for a few minutes after).
    • Like x 1
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

Happened to me today in Kandor. Didn't drop after the scorecard popped and since it isn't an operation, I wasn't kicked. Waited like ten minutes just to be sure.
  19. Great Architect Loyal Player

Possible workaround, since it seems to work at least intermittently: -

Don't open the Loot picker for the last Boss immediately, and don't open the UI at all (even to check if the Mission is still there ;)). I managed to restrain myself from doing these muscle-memory tasks and it seems to complete the Mission once all the dialogue has ended and the Scorecard appears. Basically, don't interact with the game in any of your usual ways until the scorecard appears.

It's still buggy, but hopefully you'll get the same success rate I managed (i.e. I got all three missions to complete this way).
  20. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

"Not A Bug"... Lol...

Superman Celebration rewards are all kinds of bugged. I run a bunch of those featured instances every day and every day I don't receive the reward box at least once or twice. At first I thought I was leaving too early, or that I queued the wrong thing, but no - sometimes the game just doesn't give me the reward for no reason whatsoever. I just ran the Kandor Tower raid (queued via the Superman Celebration menu) on one of my toons twice in a row, waited in instance a few minutes after all the dialogue and the score-card - nope, my daily mission still tells me to run the daily raid. Well, I don't think I'm gonna, anymore, thank you very much...

On the other hand, when I do get the reward for the daily raid - it usually also completes my Omnibus Raid and Alert weeklies for some reason. And my daily Superman missions occasionally auto-complete after unrelated Omnibus runs. So - swings and roundabouts, I suppose...
    • Like x 1