Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Apr 18, 2024.

1. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

8 hours and EU is still down. What's going on???
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

The only issue I’m having is my armories aren’t displaying the styles … I know where i laid them out but it would be nice if I could see them.

Also most the amenities are reskins with some added animations .. luckily for me they are my favorite style of amenities (tech lair I believe) but I can see people getting mad about this …

The henchmen look really cool wish you guys would
    Have made a corresponding sidekick woulda been cool if this came with a sunstone supply drop and an orbital that went with the style (miniornwishes is all )

But you guys did a phenomenal job on this base
    • Like x 2
  3. La Petaa New Player

I have moved the base I had to the new base and I don't think it can fit the armories. please fix this
  4. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

If anyone wanted to see a preview of the lair, base items and new henchmen testing

• Like x 1
  5. Sollace Well-Known Player

Will we ever be able to visit the base before buying it?
  6. Eve YouTuber

You can have someone set up the lair (If they own it) and give you permission to enter. But it would be nice if it was an option I agree.
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Lair looks pretty awesome.

After years and years and years of asking for it.... here we are. ;)

For those who want a look at the Lair... and More!!! ;) ;)

8. HeroTurner3 New Player

OMG! I am so excited bout the Fortress! I hope we get a Batcave Fortress next lol or a cave like base with the inside water shole to swim in like in the Aqua man mission from the summer event. How bout a new league hall building type something different than the current ones.
  9. Kal El Level 30

Claro, cuando se trata de Superman siempre se tienen que tardar en todo y es con los fans del Hombre de Acero con los que se tienen que tardar en complacer. Este estilo de guarida debió salir antes que el de Batman, de Brainiac y el de Casa de Leyendas, debió salir primero que todos. Igual no espero que haya un emblema con colores personalizados del Superman de James Gunn como el de BvS que está igual de disponible como los dinosaurios.
  10. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

holy**** that base is amazing good work
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I’m curious on when PS5 players will get to buy the base? Market is still down. Arguably worse than yesterday. Yesterday I could open Market to reclaim stuff, but today I can’t open the Matket at all. So I’m curious if there is an estimated date on when PS5 purchases will be back up so I can experiment with a new base.
  12. Juancaraballo23 New Player

Will there be anymore new bases for Batman day and Wonder Woman day ?
  13. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Why are Jor-El & Lara holding up Earth? Shouldn't they be holding up Krypton?
  14. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

prepare to
    be disappointed. fortress door replica is useless, most sunstone and fortress base items are very much out of place.
  15. Sparkin New Player

I’m legendary and this thing is showing up as costing 2000 LP instead of 1800. Just as well I guess, since some dough-head decided this is only redeemable on one toon, unlike all the others I’ve bought over the years. I’m done spending on this game. This is just a crappy way to treat your player base, after waiting so long for any new content.

*hoists middle finger*
  16. Ryll Committed Player

Its redeemable on all characters on your account after you buy it
  17. VariableFire Loyal Player

My lone disappointment is that it sacrificed internal space for the open space.
  18. SmokeDope1990 New Player

Die Basis ist super, nur kann ich meine gespeicherten arsenale nicht sehen, sind alle leer obwohl 5 arsenale besetzt sind.
  19. Sparkin New Player

Ahh, ok. I’ve had two people in game tell me it’s not, for some reason. I double checked and now I do see now that it says per character in the sub-listing description, not where it normally is as is the case with all the other bases.

Still showing up at 2000 instead of 1800 though. I’ll wait a week or two and see if that gets corrected.

Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  20. TabulaRasa Level 30

Some feedback for you
    A few negatives to the sunstone base.
    • You can't hang anything in hallways between rooms so you lose that space.
    • Lots of broken-up walls in rooms where you cannot hang anything.
    • Can't put anything in the spaces where the preinstalled generators are
    • the floor-to -wall length is not big enough for large displays in a lot of rooms
    • I know its been reported but armory do not display