Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Rejchadar Inquisitor

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. The Fairy Well-Known Player

I really just want some new content or a list of all of the bugs fixed from the old content.
    • Like x 3
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

You guys really need to come up with some content using this map.

That just looks awesome.
  4. Ryan_Ragenolds Active Player

You can have exciting fights in there. Q in for some amazing Lair Battles

Lol
  5. kallader Committed Player

Note: PvP is not allowed in this base.
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Danny the Street next please.
  7. kallader Committed Player

So no color change for wall etc and no pvp in the base...

This Base Theme is not affected by changes made to the Color Menu in Decoration Mode. Placed base items can still be adjusted via the Color Menu in Decoration Mode.

Note: PvP is not allowed in this base.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ryan_Ragenolds Active Player

Ugh...did not see that. My bad.
    That sucks.
    Altho lair battles sucks too, its a shame that we cant use it for that.
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

This is so cool and I absolutely love this. Thanks so much
    • Like x 1
  10. Whazues Well-Known Player

well the reason why it hasn't been worked on is because not many of the community of players have been bringing it up so until the majority of the players brings it up the devs won't be focusing on it they are focusing on content and patches to help fix reported bugs that get recently found in the content
  11. Whazues Well-Known Player

well the reason why it hasn't been worked on is because not many of the community of players have been bringing it up so until the majority of the players brings it up the devs won't be focusing on it they are focusing on content and patches to help fix reported bugs that get recently found in the content
  12. Whazues Well-Known Player

well just remember they do a shutdown maintenance time frame to implement these items and then double and triple check on their end to make sure that the content and items that just got implemented in are working with no issues plus when alot of players is trying to log in while they are in maintenance time period those tend to interfere with it and cause a time delay which makes the time frame become expanded so really it's the majority of players fault for being impatient
  13. Whazues Well-Known Player

well it does state (per character, not tradeable) for the theme and the base items so it would most likely be a purchase with each character since it didn't say "account bound" instead which would of meant that the players would be able to redeem with all characters on the same account
  14. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Are you saying that login attempts prolong downtime?
    I'm sorry, but login attempts do not affect the server update time, I don't know where you got that from.
    Due to the impatience of the players, the shutdown is delayed... omg
  15. Wilv79 New Player

Bought the lair, tried to go in, game crashed. Now I can't log back into my character because the game keeps crashing.
  16. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

17. Braniac Killer New Player

18. Wilv79 New Player

Can't find file "MHDT0131"
  19. LoganCaron Active Player

tried to get in the new sunstone base..then boom..disconected and now cant get back in game..at least now i know im not to only one with that issue
  20. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

How unsurprisingly typical. You don’t try something new on test only to find out it causes massive problems on live. I suppose you’ll never learn.