Metropolis BattleZone Now We Need A Gotham Battlezone…

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Apr 13, 2024.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Need More Lantern Content Thank you Bring those lanterns over here to Gotham and let it be all out another war featuring new mist bounties new corps and new lantern heal power thank you for your cooperation devs see ya there soon :)
  2. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Mist storyline is over
    No new corps really to add except life characters
    If we do get a new lantern dlc it will probably be an openworld qward/oa or something
  3. BathroomPapi Level 30

Green lantern guy wants more green lantern content. Got it.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Gotham has been a battle zone in near thirteen episodes, next.
    • Like x 1
  5. BathroomPapi Level 30

That city is so tired at this point.

I’d honestly take a full metropolis map dedicated to one episodes with daily missions, daily bounties bounties, and weekly boss fights.. I understand logistically it would be hard on the same engine they used for Mario 3, but a guy can dream… right?
    • Like x 2
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

To be fair Washington DC is just Metropolis with the Justice Hall and Lincoln Memorial. So it’s pretty well used too.
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Like I’m not crazy about Atlantis and Thanagar but they’re at least not reskins of Gotham or Metro. Well Dakota kinda is just with a few different landmarks added at least this time thank Zod. And we’re getting Washington and Brainiac again next episode so I’m gonna guess it won’t be new assets heavy for the new dev team to ease into to. Or I’m assuming so?
  8. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

90% of the game is now reused assets. All down to buildings, locations, powers, enemies, hell even some storyline plot points are reused. Long live the legion raid had metal elements in it, modru, trigon. I would even go as far to say most of the voice actors are reused! (joke for those who didnt get it)

Sure, some content is new, example being Hecate reskin, new area in CT, Gotham changes a little. but most of the time its just reskins. Has been for almost 9 years now
    • Like x 1
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Always a fan of new lantern content, not gotham though. Lets see some more lantern home worlds!
    Also hoping maybe for the extra "Life" event, they give us some white lantern stuff this year (One can dream)
    White lantern battery accessory
    White lantern support bundle (Orbital, henchmen, supply)