Delayed gameplay; server issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SingingCoyote, Apr 12, 2024.

1. SingingCoyote Active Player

Gameplay seems to be delayed as of lately, experienced this on usps/pc.

Not user related since multiple friends/leaguemates feel this delay.

Upvote so devs can acknowledge this and perhaps reboot servers or do some troubleshooting.
    • Like x 6
  2. Revoemag Committed Player

I noticed this on my munitions toon, a lot of input lag, you press a button and only after a second does the ability work, mostly with channel abilities
    • Like x 1
  3. Aren Sul Committed Player

(USPC) I'm noticing lagging or hanging on entering the game (logging in, switching characters). For about the same period of time, I've also noticed significant delays here on the forums as well.
    • Like x 4
  4. SingingCoyote Active Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Might be a good idea for people to mention which server they play on???

And if you play on PS5 do you still use the PS4 client??
    or did you switch to the PS5 client???
  6. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Ive not experienced any lag in game. Pc EU. However, the website and forums have been dreadful in load times and sometimes wont even load during high traffic hours.
    I suspect DDoS attacks however im not sure as it would be effecting EU to i would assume if they are all ran from the same servers.
    Its been like this for a few days now, taking me roughly 20-30seconds to refresh the page with 500+mbs of download and 50mbs upload. whereas other sites unrelated to DCUO take 2-3seconds.
    • Like x 3
  7. Sollace Well-Known Player

I go through this every day as a flight player, because we are punished for this choice... lol
  8. imSmooshy New Player

I've been experiencing lag and delay this whole week, so did leaguemates and friends. The game is completely delayed.

I am playing on PS5 console, but ps4 version since ps5 version is still ****. Some friends on PC as well experiencing the same thing.

It seems to be happening randomly in instances or open world, sometimes relogging or swapping phases fixes it, but that is not a solution, since it will 100% happen again if you warp anywhere.

I can provide clips showing the difference with and without delay.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dirty Paw New Player

Same problem on Xbox since several phases were opened for HoL to reduce the game crashes
    • Like x 3
  10. SingingCoyote Active Player

If I say us/pc and us/ps that means it's SERVER related and not an issue to specific platforms.
    • Like x 1
  11. SingingCoyote Active Player

BUMP. Still delayed in every instance and open world, have to relog multiple times to fix it, but it keeps happening again. There is an issue with the the US servers.
    • Like x 1
  12. SingingCoyote Active Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  13. SingingCoyote Active Player

Dear devs,

Are you having a great day? Because i'm not. How many threads will it take for you to say something? I feel like i'm getting ghosted by my crush and now i'm blowing up her phone, haha. I'm not laughing. I'm angry. Hey, enough coffee and donut breaks guys, time to work. Please?

B-u-m-p