Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Apr 10, 2024.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I would buy anything for a dollar.

:p
  2. The Fairy Well-Known Player

How do you know how it looks? It's not out yet.
  3. Red Five Developer

• Like x 6
  4. TheOneTrueMystic New Player

the next episode literally comes out in a month, give or take, and they are transitioning people around in the middle of all this. idk why you're complaining.
  5. TanyaTheEvilll New Player

Those are so cool, I love the doorway
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Let the guessing begin:

• Essence of the Great Darkness - Perpetua in The Source Wall or maybe Barbatos in Into the Dark Multiverse
    • Essence of the Avatar - Avatar of Magic in Gates of Tartarus
    • Essence of the Lunar Mechanization - Hecate is all about the moon, so maybe Olympus or Cursed Themyscira
    • Essence of Destiny - that's a tough one
    • Essence of the Underwater Mystics - Corum Rath in The Throne
    • Essence of the Magic Word - Black Adam in Khandaq
    • Essence of Limbo Town - Klarion in Fellowship of the Arcane
    • Essence of Unmaking - Mordru in Convergence of Unmaking
    • Essence of Borrowed Power - Lex Luthor borrowed Source Power in Fire in Brimstone
    • Essence of the Ethereal - Zeus in Fractured God Sphere
    • Essence of Resurrection - that's gotta be jesus fing christ, right? Because of Easter?
    • Like x 2
  8. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

We don't needto know. It's Daybreak...
  9. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

*Applause* That's what we need, some detective work.

The Lunar Mechanization could also be H.I.V.E. Moon Base (Tier 1)

Spear of Destiny - Destiny=Fate=Doctor Fate maybe? Or the Spear of Destiny?

Essence of Resurrection - or Lobo? (because Easter Bunny). OK, sorry, I'll stop now.
    • Like x 1
  10. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I like the idea. Hopefully, this scavenger hunt will get people engaged in older content again.

And please ignore the minority who are complaining about having a reason to play old content.
    • Like x 4
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Is there a boss fight Superman resurrected in ?
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

The Phantom Stranger styles will go good with the 21 day reward so that’s good. You can make a decent pulp style now. I’m not sold on the scavenger hunt for the new collections but at least the Devs are doing something different for a change despite the grind for some a lot will just buy in broker.
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It’ll give content creators something to make videos on too. That’s a plus benefit. We haven’t gotten any new extensive collections in like ever too.
  14. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

Bald headed fedora? Can you use hair with that hat?

If not hard pass - another hamster wheel for feat hunting - like it matters
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Naw. Players will compile a group list and post it on the forums and other sites within days.

And there's zero harm to encouraging players to go back to do old magical raids, whatever they are.
    • Like x 5
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Naw. Players will compile a group list and post it on the forums and other sites within days.

And there's zero harm to encouraging players to go back to do old magical raids, whatever they are.
    • Like x 2
  17. kallader Committed Player

For the collection to be fair not everyone have all boss feat 100% done I would say maybe 20%-30% of all player those on top have all boss achievement so a good chunk off returning old players and new one will have chance to get them same time they will try to drop the other rare from those boss if they drop some.
  18. Inattentive New Player

I don't mind this. Although if there's no feats attached, then what will get the older players to want to deal with this? The styles? I got plenty of styles to choose from, I'll pass on massive grinding for a chance drop situation if its just a style, I don't see a mention of feats, so I'm going to assume there are none. Which is pretty much a non starter.
    • Like x 1
  19. Spicy Level 30

great what about the cashbot/chatbot/goldbot spam, INCESSANT spam that makes the game unplayable if you dont ignore 20 bots a day???????

what about that?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  20. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I love the doorway and all the goodies, thanks
    • Like x 1