Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jaelia, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Jaelia Committed Player

Hello all Justyne here! :)

I’m making this thread for anyone interested in getting there Base showcased on the USPS Server on my channel which is very new, here is a link to my channel link.[/url=https://youtube.com/@DCUOJustyne?si=sYXCp7j8V_frR1d0]

If you do decide you want your base showcased on my channel message me on here or in game on Impassioned Justyne or Little Sister.

Here’s my discord also https://discord.gg/ktCwjSY3

I’d love to hear a little backstory or any creative aspects you used as well to make the base. :)
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

Fun! Your channel was recommended to me on YouTube a few days ago and I subbed! :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you so much much love <3! :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I just subscribed to your channel myself. Can't wait to see you showcase my 2 bases knightwood manor and knightwood estate. You guys should check out her videos on her star sapphire bases. She's got some amazing skills.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you :)
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

Weekly bump! I do your league halls as well! :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Jaelia Committed Player

8. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Just subbed to the channel. Always enjoy seeing base tours :D
    • Like x 2
  9. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Also, your discord link is down
    • Like x 1
  10. Jaelia Committed Player

11. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Once I get in game, I'll add you to the list of people with perms for my bases... I have a few lol...
    • Like x 1
  12. Tros Well-Known Player

Cool channel! Good luck on it! I saw u online sometimes, i asked u a couple of times if your name "Justyne" have something with "Sade" lol. take care
    • Like x 1
  13. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you so much, haha I just read the backstory on Sade and it’s scarying me haha! But no (Justine) is my actual name Justyne is my star sapphire name :)
  14. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you looking forward to it! :D
  15. Jaelia Committed Player

16. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Just wanted to post both video showcases when they were ready and thank Impassioned Justyne for doing a great job showing them off:

• Like x 1
  17. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you was a pleasure! :)
  18. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

You might want to make a Perm link to that Discord. Unless it's supposed to be a temp link. Should be an option for it when you make the link
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

The link she is sharing is actually adding her automatically to your friendlist. I think It's a playstation feature if I remember correctly and it expires after 7 days. Maybe Jae you could write your discord name so people can also add you - because this link is time limited.
    • Like x 1
  20. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you both for anyone interested my discord username is:

Jaeliyuh
    • Like x 1