Why is US server still down?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thirty six, Apr 6, 2024.

1. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Just FYI - there's a Daybreak Games server status page to check if the server is down or not: https://www.daybreakgames.com/status
  2. Chilontius Level 30

that's what I'm saying. It feels like they finished maintenance, turned it back on, turned the status message on the forums page off, and went home without realizing it went right back down. Is that likely? Nah. Is it possible? Ye. I'd like to know for sure.

They put the red status update thing back up as I typed this. ^

Now it just looks like they know but are scared to talk about it or admit anything =\ they really suck at public image.
    • Like x 1
  3. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Such hostility. Just sit back and relax people.
  4. CosmicSentinaI New Player

What is the meaning of life? Why am I here?
    The Dev Tracker has all the answers you will ever need lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Ender1Game Developer

All US Worlds are back up following the scheduled maintenance.
    • Like x 2
  6. CaputSnabbt New Player

4 hours Scheduled? uhauhuhaauha
    • Like x 2
  7. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

on a Saturday! lolololololol
    • Like x 3
  8. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Well, it was a scheduled downtime...it accidentally became a 4 hour downtime.
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

I mean, from a technical standpoint, that's correct. It is up following the daily scheduled maintenance. It's also up following yesterday's maintenance. And 9/11. And the Hindenburg. And the Fall of Rome.

I will admit to being curious as to the cause of the unexpected downtime, though.
    • Like x 2
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

You know I was going to get up early this Saturday morning and get some things done on my toons but I was a bit tired from my night job and decided to
    sleep in instead. I’m so glad my body told me “naw knowing DCUO it’ll probably be down all day anyways “. Thanks Daybreak!
    • Like x 1
  11. iLazy Well-Known Player

Nothing about what happened? Not even just a calming down "emergency maintenance" or something?
    Just let the people know what happens. Would be appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  12. Bloodfirebon New Player

Can anyone else log in rn? It's not letting me log in
  13. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

No issues logging in on USPC. Are you still experiencing trouble logging in?
  14. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Perhaps a gruesome accident pureed the hamsters powering the servers and they're not ready to share yet.
    • Like x 3
  15. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Seen some food trucks and carts outside D'ink HQ. Offering up everything from hummus, pate', scrapple, spam, dips, sauces and refried bean like dishes with a motto "We love to spread. Stop by and get some today"
    • Like x 1
  16. Bloodfirebon New Player

Been stuck on connecting screen for hours then it goes to maintenance
    • Like x 1
  17. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

I was in the middle of the elite solo about half an hour before downtime and got the same glitch as I had on Thursday - powers stuck on red, Zatanna frozen mid-spell, then crash. Once I could log on again, I couldn't be bothered going through Wonder Girl a second time for no reward, so I left it.

If the extra downtime was needed to work on this bug, I hope the issue was found and solved.
    • Like x 2
  18. Ingrando Well-Known Player

So what was the purpose of this? The game froze twice for like 2-3 minutes today
    • Like x 1
  19. vihtsuhei New Player

well, seems like the issue wandered off to the EU server. Been on for 4 mins, then dcd.
    Now the game server status reads "locked".
    I guess (hope) the devs are aware of this issues ;)
  20. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Just curious if anyone has heard if today is gonna be a repeat from yesterday...
  21. Chilontius Level 30

don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby.
    • Like x 1