Up-Votes Needed Server Delay

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Pale Rage, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

The lag spikes, server Delay, slow rendering, and glitching movement today is HORRIBLE. Very much worse than I've seen in the past couple months.
    • Like x 13
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I can confirm on USPS/USPC servers, the latency to do anything right now is awful.
    • Like x 4
  3. DuckyForever New Player

WEbsite login laggy as well and log me out of dcuo said Maintence plz fix game no one will be mad if u fix the game no rush guess i login swtor or fortnite and give them my money since they fix there games daily Ps:maybe u devs should try to care about u company unless u like giving u r money to other game companies tyvm 4 understanding
    • Like x 1
  4. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I'm seeing these issues with PS4 client, not sure if PC users see as well.

1) Frequent disconnects, goes to server maintenance screen, able to login again.
    2) Long loading screens when warping, phasing, or even queueing into stabilizer solo (over 2 minutes)
    • Like x 7
  5. iLazy Well-Known Player

Xbox laggy as hell to.
    Messages, logging to toon etc. Anything hard delaying or not even working. Game crashed and had to wait 3mins in logging screen.
    • Like x 2
  6. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

This right here constant disconnects and laggy. USPS5
    • Like x 3
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Yes, I know it's both PS4 and PS5 for certain, I had to login on PS5 client just to see. It's worse on 5 with that choppy frame rate.
    • Like x 2
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Also on PC where I play. If reports that it is affecting Xbox are true, and given the forums also have had intermittent inaccessibility, this seems to be a widespread issue affecting all DCUO servers. Maybe a DDoS attack?
    • Like x 3
  9. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Glitches galore today, ran an omnibus duo and didn't see my teammate during the entire run. Stabilizer instance, couldn't see the last boss. Tried to run the dark justice alert, and doors weren't opening.
    • Like x 2
  10. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

20 second Lag delay a couple of times today.... Guys, I KNOW you are fixing this as quick as possible, and I RARELY speak up, but seriously... You're killing me here smols lol. I'm trying to build (yet another) cool themed base and can't farm right now :p

Please tell me you're going to compensate us for lost time please and thank you
    • Like x 1
  11. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

You know what it doesn't surprise me the PlayStation 5 update came out. A lot of people came back to the game, the server is are definitely going to have a hard time especially on weekly reset day when there is atleast 300k active players or more. The game is said to have a player base of around 678k at any given time mostly on a new ep drop. So the servers are definitely gonna cake like this and lag hard. Dcuo is a top 3 most healthy mmo it's player base is highly invested in the game dcuo makes a killing from its loyal player base. Even though there isn't much to do after 5 months of nothing new to run
    • Like x 1
  12. Slado Active Player

PC player, kicked twice in the past five minutes from the CC Deluge zone after 30+ second freezes.
    • Like x 2
  13. Srchill99999 Level 30

Please devs, fix this damn game already!!!
    • Like x 2
  14. joci New Player

Games been lagging for the past hour. Couldn't move around in my base. Searching items on the broker was blank. Raid instance crashed. Fortifying augments took awhile to respond, etc ... BTW I'm on PC.
    • Like x 2
  15. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Can’t even play. Warp somewhere, dc. Play for not even 10 minutes, dc. Just shut it down and fix the issue already, also, send some wolf tokens for compensation.
    • Like x 3
  16. Grim Fandango New Player

How difficult is it to look at what you've done since the last time you rebooted the servers, figure out what change could have done this, then reboot the servers again?

It's not some random event that did this. It's something you did since last week, and most likely today.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mr.W Committed Player

I can confirm Tremendous lag on ps4 server. Devs if y’all are trying to pull from the ps4 servers to make a the ps5 client please stop. Please just create brand new ps5 servers & just link them so the game can run smoothly on both systems. Right now it feels like whatever is going on is hurting players on both systems.
    • Like x 2
  18. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Tbh, the ps4 version wasn’t properly fixed for the server instability a month ago and no hot fixes came and it just happens to come back now both versions are unplayable. I don’t know what they gone do because now they have 2 versions to fix. This is why you don’t let bugs stack up on each other.
    • Like x 2
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Do you have a networking degree? Rhetorical question since your response clearly indicates you do not. These types of issues can arise due to a switch failing, distributed denial of service events, faulty hardware on the server itself, updates to an operating system, etc. All of which would have nothing to do with what you suggest.

If only technology were as simple as people who use it, but do not work on it, seem to think it is.
    • Like x 3
  20. iLazy Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3