Style menu dev !!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by N-IX, Apr 2, 2024.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

Hi Dev, when will you finally redo this menu by adding some functions (hidden, archived delete, etc.). I'm talking about the style inventory
    • Like x 3
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar. ;)

Once you have 60+ pages of styles..... It can be challenging to keep up with all they styles you have.... or to look for a specific style if you don't remember the exact name.

Also the Materials tab could be improved.
    You have to scroll though a Looooooot of Materials to get allllll the way down to get the Void material or the Unicorn Power material. :)
    Maybe have multiple material tabs Aphabetical???
    As Tab for A.... B..... C... etc??
    • Like x 3
  3. N-IX Well-Known Player

let's hope that a developer responds favorably or not to this request....., whether they already respond :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

If we're going to revise the entire menu system for styles perhaps this would be a perfect opportunity to add the daily log in rewards styles including enhanced style such as the enhanced future warden. People could preview and buy styles that they have missed throughout the years by purchasing them with replay badges.
    • Like x 2
  5. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

How about a search function/window like the broker has?
    • Like x 2
  6. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I like this idea very much. You wouldn't believe how many times I wished for a search field function to type in for each menu style. After clicking through forty five pages of styles it gets little repetitive for each part.
    • Like x 2
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I can’t help myself...I’m afraid that the best they can offer for a dollar...is a chance to get this innovation in Time Capsule :p:p
    • Like x 2
  8. N-IX Well-Known Player

why doesn't a dev just take 2 minutes of his "WORK" time to respond, I am a shareholder of this game (yes I pay a subscription) so I have the right to an answer!!! :) :) :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I couldn't imagine being able to archive 50 or so PAGES of chest (or any other) styles! That would be a serious QOL improvement (same with base items).
    • Like x 1
  10. Ryll Committed Player

Subscription does not make you a share holder.

No one owes you anything.
  11. N-IX Well-Known Player

+1