Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Dxnkest New Player

that's cool and all, but please remove the seasonal collections and celtic styles drops. they still randomly drop
  2. CosmicSentinaI New Player

I triggered this. I made my first quark purchase in over a year early Wednesday morning. Just a few hours later the Universe says
    "hahaha sucker, you should have waited a few hours."
    • Like x 1
  3. Sollace Well-Known Player

Everyone is waiting for an artefact bonus, the banks are full of NTH!!!!
    • Like x 1
  4. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

My point exactly. Double XP is what EVERYONE is/has been waiting for, for so long
    • Like x 1
  5. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

Good news, everyone!

I was given the wrong info about this week's bonus stabilizer event - drops during the event aren't doubled. They're tripled!

Enjoy!
    • Like x 11
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Can the quarks vendor discount be tripled as well? hmm? :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Stranger Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  8. GianEsquizo New Player

No, we don't need to. Do you know why? Ace chemicals (both the normal version and the legends) have been bugged since 2014 (maybe before, but the first complaints about it were posted here on the forum in 2014) and so far no one from the staff has taken a stance on this or whether it will be fixed. What's the point of making an event that involves an instance that is impossible to finish? The last two times we had a legends event, a lot of people complained and got frustrated with it because it was impossible to finish the feats there without stressing out or wasting an entire day to complete it just once... I would honestly like that, but The vast majority would end up stressing even more about the game and the bug that makes it impossible to finish the instance... (And if I remember correctly, the Paradox instance also has a similar bug, but it's less frequent)
  9. GianEsquizo New Player

I believe this person is playing another game and believes it is DCUO... They still don't know that you can play with 100 secondary characters and still the drop will be the same as someone who plays with just one. The drop is from time to time, but this consecrated person believes that if you get the nth metal from one char, log out and then log into another one, you will get more metal. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, the drop happens from time to time. Playing for 1 hour on 10 dolls or on 1 doll gives the same number of metals dropped... Go figure, people who say they've been playing for years and don't know the basics about the game's upgrades...
  10. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

Nice try...
    • Like x 4
  11. GianEsquizo New Player

That's exactly it, it's been more than 6 months waiting for the event and I (speaking for myself) have a secondary character that I created just to put the nth metal and even so, 2 more slots in my inventory and I will have to create another one to be able to use it as a bank too. The problem is that these people who call themselves ''veterans and gods of the game'' only think about themselves and don't know the basics about the game, they only know about their own belly button. They think that everyone has about 4 or 5 artifacts at maximum level and they don't need bonuses to level up others... They forget that new players appear every day and without a boost they end up falling far behind and become discouraged from the game because it takes so long to get them a single artifact at level 200 (this not only involves the nth metal, but also the catalysts and the enormous expense they generate with source marks, which are also difficult for a new player). Selfishness is the cancer of society, whether in real or virtual life...
  12. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Splendid! More useless stuff.
    With this bonus the 1% in those time capsules still look like 1%.
    Another week where i don't have to spend money.
    Thank you.
  13. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Yep, makes sense to me.

The relative values are:
    150 quarks = 2 Destiny tokens ( or 2 seals of completion or 20 seals of preservation etc)
    100 quarks = 400 source marks
    Okay...

BUT. An aura or material, from a LOOONG AGO time capsule that wasn't anywhere in-game when I started playing and is often not to be found on the broker now, that I'm just buying for the feat or because I think it's pretty costs between 1574 and 5129 quarks on the second chance vendor (normal not sale price).

The rub is that those prices, converted, equate to between 6,296 and 20,516 source marks. That's an "ouchie" from me.

So for "reasons" (I can't think of any but I'm sure there were some back in the day, a long long time ago, something about the mumblety mumble RNG factor with the original capsules no doubt) it's only available at a really stupidly inflated price in the universal currency?

Gotcha. Makes a 20% discount seem pretty meagre actually.
    • Like x 3
  14. Grip Committed Player

*nods* Hope they're reading :)
    Alternately, if any particular fan favorite bonus week is being phased out, and new player magnet weeks are needed, consider improving the conversation rates during these weeks. Also, in my estimation (the team knows the sales number and I don't), the Box of Thugs henchmen and Allied Forces orbital (if no buffs these days) should cost about 30 quarks each lol There are just so many other cosmetic options now. Anyway, just my 2 cents and thanks for the bonus week fam!
    • Like x 2
  15. vihtsuhei New Player

Thx, and sorry for your job, Miguel. It is pretty hard these days.
    Seems like ppl are just never satisfied.

And to all those who are grinding haaaaard everyday and still bully new players:
    Are you still playing this game for fun or just for a rl replacement? ;)
  16. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

LAST DAY for double stabilizer fragment drops!!!

That is all.