Ps5 Client

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by CGEMINI, Mar 27, 2024.

1. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Are you guys still working on increasing the frames and reducing the lag and server issues with this client and ps4 too? PS4 been having server issues for almost a month now and Ps5 is lag spiking worse than ps4 and crashing. Does the ps5 client offers 120fps? Would be nice to have higher frame capabilities than the 60 we had for a long time.
  2. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Atleast you can still play the game on ps4. I tried the ps5 version and it was a disaster. No voice chat at all ran chomr and switched back to ps4 because the fram rate gave me a headache in a single run. Looked like everyone was lagging on my screen
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah... voice Chat was Horrible.
    So was the Frame Rate.

I did not crash.... but I did not play much using the PS5 client....
    but I did play with people who did crash while we played.

They need to fix this ASAP.

Some people came back just for the PS5 update.....
    pretty bad first impression to those who decided to try DCUO on PS5. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

They really need to disable it because people are seriously forcing themselves to play on that client knowing how bad the framerate is.
  5. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

The release of the new PS5 client, has been marred by significant issues, particularly concerning lag and frame rate. Many players have voiced their frustration with the subpar performance, which detracts from their gaming experience. It's evident that the client was rushed, likely in an attempt to pacify the growing anger within the community regarding the company's lack of attention to fixing bugs and poor communication.

Instead of addressing fundamental issues, it appears that the company opted for a quick fix to placate players and maintain their revenue streams. This strategy, however, has only served to exacerbate existing problems and alienate loyal players who feel their concerns are being disregarded in favor of profit.

The prioritization of monetization over player satisfaction is an alarmingly concerning trend that undermines the integrity of the gaming experience. It's imperative that companies prioritize the quality of their products and the satisfaction of their player base.

But… the player base are not innocent in this. In fact! they’ve been complicit in allowing this company to release subpar (being very generous) the company isn’t held accountable; and players continue to support the game regardless. Until the players DEMAND better quality with their wallets. This will continue until this game shuts.
  6. Mr-Somes New Player

Playstation servers are super unstable and keep kicking me off the game leaving me to wait for a long player que.