In and out logins (connecting screen forever load)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jaelia, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Jaelia Committed Player

Hello since this update not sure if maintenance is still being done but at connecting screen forever loading and then I get a screen that says maintenance is still being done and I reboot ps5 I get to login and I log out to switch characters as today is last day for the St Patrick seasonal, and I’m right back at forever loading screen then I get an error I never got before that says contact customer service if I can’t login? I’m so confused is anyone else going through this while trying to play?
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Please view the forums homepage where the big red status message lets us know that the servers are still under a maintenance/update process. DC Universe Online Forums (daybreakgames.com)
  3. Jaelia Committed Player

I understand that but it just let me login to play and they’re ton of people online now, I just went to switch characters now the loading screen is bugged or something.

(Edit) I’m online now on alt currently playing everytime I switch it goes to forever loading screen.)
    • Like x 1
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Ah, I missed that you had actually entered the game successfully prior to switching characters. It sounds like there are still some kinks to iron out with the new PS5 client/server; PC seems to switch characters fine.
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Might be a bug letting people log in before the Servers are fully unlocked. I just check and game is still down for me.
    Theres some over the DCUO Discord saying the new ps5 version is running at lower fps than the ps4.
    Both issues might be happening for the same reason. Game is not ready yet.