Speaking of a new community manager and new employees....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MsTickle Fate, Mar 24, 2024.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

A glance at the Dimensional Ink employment page says:

Have they already hired a new Community Manager?

Are they planning to?
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

The last job there was Lead Designer, which I am assuming they filled but we probably won't know for awhile. Did not see one for a Community Manager. Miguel did comment last week they are looking for someone permanent to replace Mepps.
    • Like x 3
  3. zNot Loyal Player

Yea i havent seen CM there at all but lead designer was there and is now gone since a few days now.
    • Like x 4
  4. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

The Owlman nominates his close friend the Plumber who was born in 1971 for new CM.
  5. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

The linked in page for Angeliana did say Daybreak was looking for a senior community manager, so not sure if they are hiring at Daybreak level, and will assign to DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  6. zNot Loyal Player

Thats great because now they seem to have hired all spots
    • Like x 1
  7. Emoney Dedicated Player

I'm not sure they'd post for a new CM, I kinda feel like that might be a position they fill from inside the current team....or from another studio EG7 owns. Kinda like how we've had Angie and Miguel fill in, but make it more permanent. Just speculation on my part, they may yet post it.
    • Like x 1
  8. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Their main concern right now is putting out the Next Gen update with an episode at the same time. No doubt in my mind that the new lead is excited to bring his own revamp to the game with 30% of the old code being cleaned with the Next Gen update
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

Senior Positions are often done in-department and, in the absence of such, then it becomes an open posting.

I believe that someone within Daybreak will be promoted to Senior CM, then they will hire another Junior CM openly.
    • Like x 1
  10. Furious Vee Well-Known Player

You mean the man who is constantly trolling and provoking others yet never receives repercussions for it? Why would anyone want him as the community manager?
    • Like x 4
  11. kallader Committed Player

To be fair be community manager job right now is mostly only put weekly reward updated on forum move some post in off topic and give advert to peoples breaking rule mentioning article 7) and answering to peoples who have technical problem.
    So they will probably go for someone who already work for them who have more free time
  12. Emoney Dedicated Player

You need to disclose campaign funding, how much did he pay you to nominate him?!? Lol I hope you charged him like 500 billion!
    • Like x 2
  13. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

Can you prove that he is trolling? The Owlman can prove he is not. The Owlman is a Billionaire in the game thanks to his good friend that was born in 1971. The Owlman is selling a Premium reward box for 5 billion thanks to the plumber. The plumber gets 1 billion for being the middle man.
  14. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

Where have you been? Haven't seen you in a min. Hope all is well.
  15. RedBlue Blur Level 30

Hate to tell you this, but they cancelled that and pretty much everything else at their company due to "BUT EVERQUEST 3 MIGHT MAYBE MAKE US MORE MONEY"
  16. Emoney Dedicated Player

Been grinding out FF7 Rebirth. I haven't been on this game much, just about 4 mins a day to run stabilizer solo and pick up my daily rewards. I should be playing again here in a week or two after I platinum FF7.
    • Like x 1
  17. Atomic Sunset New Player

How is it? Is Vincent in that one? I am waiting until they are all released. I did enjoy Remake, though.