We could really use STU right about now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dominic Blue, Mar 23, 2024.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Considering the game’s gone pretty dry at the moment it’s probably a good time to drop Save the Universe right about now. Even IF the new episode comes out in May (here’s hoping) there’s still a lack of things to do in April. I don’t even care about any possible new rewards just care about those locked feats that are harder to get than Seasonals, PvP and Survival Mode put together. Here’s hoping throwing together STU isn’t too hard for the devs we got left. I hate the fact this event and SM are kinda up in the air when they arrive.
    • Like x 3
  2. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Don't we have enough of a lack of communication and too much silence as is? Do we really need them to shut the....fffffffff....

Wait...... Ohhhhhhhh.... STU.

Nevermind.
    • Like x 4
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

After St pats, before spring and (hopefully) a new episode? Sure...why not?
    • Like x 2
  4. C3alix Committed Player

The game is usually dry between December and early April every year. I believe the devs use that time to play catch up and fix.
    • Like x 1
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Sure... If that's what you wanna call it by all means ;p
  6. kallader Committed Player

How long April fool mini event last? I think 1 week not sure but I like it usually have vault open
  7. Eve YouTuber

Yeah It's about one week, and I recall last year they removed the vault and placed the items on Doctor Fate's vendor. So you can buy them for fate tokens. (And you get granted the latest item)

It would be great honestly, I was pretty sure the point of STU was to fill in when there is lack of content. Maybe they could even rotate old STU events for awhile
    • Like x 1
  8. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Yeah, I read it the same way, too. I think my brain even stuck an "F" before the last letter, and I was thinking "Really? After all the b%*@#ing about radio silence lately? OH, oh wait..."
    • Like x 4
  9. kallader Committed Player

Are you sure vault was not on? what i remember is having vault like always and receive the Bruce Wayne as a gift then peoples ask for the stuff to be on Dr Fate who was added 1 week after for those who miss it
  10. Eve YouTuber

Yeah, they removed it and they added the items to fate vendor, there is a thread about it aswell:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/april-fools-vault-items.322057/

Edit: This is from 2022, so looks like some items also drop.
  11. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Open them before Thursday during the 2x drops and get 2x the Nth. You won't get any of the juicy 3Ks we used to get in the vault, but you do get a good amount, about the same as an Nth cache.
    • Like x 2
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Now I wish I had saved mine... :oops:
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Same. The week before the changes I just used them to run the vault so I didn't 'lose out'. I think you get more from the tickets now than you did in the vault, and consuming them is faster.

I only found out about the Nth and the fact they apply 2x because I found a cache of them on an alt a few weeks later.
    • Like x 1
  16. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  17. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That was Panderus's fault.
    • Like x 1
  19. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Typically they rotate StU and SM as late DLC filler and it would be SM's turn. But I imagine StU uses less developer man-hours to make. So why not?
    • Like x 1
  20. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player