For people asking about new episode

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by you and me we got this, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Takes place in a "futuristic" Central City, where every building is trimmed with shiny gold. This in turn makes it look "light". There is a giant rock in the park with memorials of fallen heroes past placed upon it. What's new? They extended the area beyond the highway slightly, and took more advantage of it.
  3. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

:D

The first two games are among my favorite games, so when I hear the name Jessica, that's just where my head goes.

BTW, I've seen a few Shaundis running around the HoL, so that's cool, too. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I remember seeing a Johnny Gat very often, but sadly haven't seen him since the beginning of the year.

I just love messing around with the improvised weapons on 2. It's just amusing how some common street thugs can pull off a hydrant with their bare hands (NPCs can do it too). One of the buildings related to the Brotherhood (where Maero gets his tattoos) can also explode if you throw the cannisters at each other. Out of all the GTA "clones" and GTA itself, SR2 is just the best.
    • Like x 1