For people asking about new episode

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by you and me we got this, Mar 20, 2024.

1. you and me we got this Level 30

Hints :
    1- The rock
    2- jessica going on a cruise vaication
    3- big brain no eyes boss
  2. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Jessica?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Im gonna assume a green lantern inspired one with Jessica Cruz.... One can hope lol
  4. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

The Rock suggests Black Adam
    Big brain, no eyes suggests (please, please) Mr. Mind
    Jessica "cruise" is Jessica Cruz of course

I note that the OP was edited by Angeliana yesterday...no idea what that's about.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Posts from new forum users and users on probation have to be manually approved to be visible.
    • Like x 4
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Don’t get your hopes up too high.. it could be Mr brain but it also could just be validus again
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I can't believe I forgot about Jessica Cruz... Oh wait, I guess I can, because it's been, what, a couple of years since she's been in a DC comic because she's not Batman or Batman-adjacent.

I thought Mr. Mind has eyes? I mean, doesn't he wear glasses?
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I think you’re right … so it’s most likely validus
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Or he could just be spitballing and it's another Flash, WW or Supes episode. Probably not Batman as they won't dive into the new voice actor this fast and Batman was featured a few times in JLDC, so he'll be on the shelf for a min.

The chances of an episode that has Black Adam, Jessica Cruz and Mr Mind (or Validus) all in it is pretty slim IMHO. There's probably just as much chance of it being an episode featuring Spiderman, The Grinch and 'Shamus the guy who stocks the shelves at my local Safeway grocery'.

That and the 'tip' we get at the end of the raid that Perpetua is afraid of Magic related problems and someone who has something to do with 'Dreams'. Not sure any of those hints he gives are tied to either of those subjects.
    • Like x 1
  10. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

In the comics he definitely does, but I thought he looked a lot more wormlike in the movie version. But yeah, Validus seems more likely.
    • Like x 1
  11. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Yeah, Hecate's rant does seem to point more to Sandman Universe than a random mish-mash. Though I guess you could argue that if Batman and Cassandra Cain can fit into JLDC, Jessica Cruz and Black Adam will be just fine in an adventure that may take place in a mindscape.
  12. kallader Committed Player

Sciencells are detention facilities constructed by the Guardians of the Universe to house the most dangerous interstellar criminals. Sciencells are near inpeneterable prison cells located on the planet Oa. They are created by the Guardians of the Universe to house prisoners of the Green Lantern Corps.[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Great Architect Loyal Player

If it's Validus, then Tharok (Tha Rok) would make more sense than Black Adam...?
    • Like x 1
  14. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Where is the source link for this speculation?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Data mine test.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

*cough cough*
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

So... "light" not as in "light-hearted," but light as in "hard light." Got it.
    • Like x 2
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Or "lite" as in lite population.
    • Like x 3
  19. Sollace Well-Known Player

I've got the feeling that someone's trying to activate the Winter Soldier over here, well man, it's failed, those aren't the right words :D
    • Like x 2
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The Rock was the nickname for Alcatraz. (The prison) So the Science Cells already mentioned fits that clue.

As for Validus, I want that head style with a color tinted/material usable brain!

Oh, and scary thought...Validus' origin was a big kick in the pants...

WIKI: "As revenge for his defeat in "The Great Darkness Saga", Darkseid kidnapped one of the identical twin children of Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl at birth. He then sent the newborn back in time, cursed with a monstrous body and near-mindlessness (that made him easily controlled by the likes of the Emerald Empress) with the idea that either the parent or the child would kill the other."

So maybe we're seeing Darkseid again.