2x Nth Metal is live this week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Oltron New Player

Anyone that stands up for this nonsense is ridiculous. Even without the bonus xp they haven’t said anything g to is just ignore us. Where is the outrage. How can we keep playing with this kind of disrespect
  2. Oltron New Player

I think you undercover dev bro lol
    Get outta here with this ridiculousness
    • Like x 2
  3. C3alix Committed Player

If some of y'all would spend less time on these threads and more time in the game like you supposedly say you do, you'd probably have enough xp to level up 2 artifacts by now.

A lot of you don't even play the game for more than 10 minutes at a time and believe you need double xp for doing so little.
    • Like x 2
  4. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

There's no way in hell this game makes 8,000 a day it's independent from Daybreak and eg7 why do you think they called it dimensional Incorporated dimensional means independent fully independent I must add. I'm telling you as of 2023 3.6mil a month is what dcuo brought in for active memberships. so 43.2mil it made in 2023 with just memberships you can actually Google that if you want it's no secret
  5. CosmicSentinaI New Player

Ever since Mepps got laid off, this forum has turned nasty and vindictive. You people are so hateful and full of vinegar.
    Your faces are puckered up in rage and spite. it's pitiful.
    • Like x 4
  6. TheChaser New Player

Where in the flying f*ck are you pulling these numbers from? You're saying that in 2023, that wasn't even the peak time of DCUO or even year a good at all, it still consistently brought 3.6mil dollars each month from active memberships alone without even mentioning the highs and lows of the market trend in that year? Don't say google it when you've never referenced from wherever you've pulled those figures out of your ***. If it's so easy to google it then show me bro. Do you even know how much money that is for a dying mmo game with an incredibly small player base to make?
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Thanks for taking up all my inventory space
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Somehow..... now I want a Unicorn. ;) :)
    • Like x 5
  10. TheMikeB Active Player

Sources. "Trust me bro"
  11. TheMikeB Active Player

What does the wolfpack have to do with double fortify? They aren't related. You can only clone a wolfpack if the art is at 200. Which is why people need 2x fortify. It's already been proven that 2x fortify weeks don't actually increase profit. If the devs were smart they would utilize one to maximize the profit from the other.
  12. August Moon Well-Known Player

People arent arguing that they need double artifacts to level their arts. They need double artifacts to change the arts they already have now into another artifact they've seen works best with their power or playstyle. And they cant do that because now theyll loose 800k out of 1.67 million of their art, setting them back.
    • Like x 2
  13. Xzotix Committed Player

Speaking for myself, don’t need double nth. I have alts that need to switch arts that are better now. But I’m not willing to sacrifice xp to do it. Double arts more beneficial.
    I guess lower levels(new players) might need nth .
  14. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

Did Angie quit already?
  15. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Caches not being tradeable anymore deeply reduce the value of this bonus week, we can no longer purchase them at discount on broker lol. Which means we have a very fixed limit of how many nth metal we can get.

Again regular players paying because of exploiters.
  16. Warped Discord Moderator

I’m assuming you mean Angeliana. She was only helping out over here. She’s the Senior Community Manager for EverQuest/EverQuest II (I think she also assists with MTGO as well).
  17. GianEsquizo New Player

many of us have been gathering nth metal for over 5 months (since the last artifact x2). This is the second time that you have dropped x2 metal, but you have not added xp x2... We have characters that only serve as banks to store metals that no longer fit in the main character's inventory, do you think that a x2 drop What will it do if we don't have x2 of xp? If you are no longer going to do the double xp event, then say so. Or are you afraid to admit it because you know that the moment you say that, more than half of the players who are waiting for it will leave permanently and stop filling your pockets by paying for cosmetics and useless booster bundle items?
    • Like x 1
  18. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

Hey everyone! Thanks for the continued feedback on the timing of these bonus week posts. I definitely understand it's helpful to have that news available to the community prior to server resets, and I get the frustration when they get posted later than expected.

A million different big and small reasons have caused a lot of changes to the way posts get made and news gets shared to the community, the biggest reason being that I'm not Mepps and I'm still figuring out the community. I know it's frustrating, but I appreciate everyone's patience while I guide the ship until we get a new Community Manager in to get things back to smooth sailing.

Anyways, when it comes to bonus week announcements, I've had to do them on Thursdays for a while, and they might still happen on Thursdays sometimes, but I'll do my best to make sure that info is shared on Wednesdays when it's possible from now on.
    • Like x 11
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

“Outrage” and “disrespect?” The first world problems are real.

Do you even pump your own gas or prepare your own food?

This is a “bonus” week for an entertainment product.

Make it make sense.
    • Like x 1
  20. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Devs have careers and making money and making a living for themselves.
    Players complain and can't be patient. But playing games for years and still complain.
    Guys that don't want to take responsibility in their lives and not live off easy services and relatives and parents and complains to devs that has careers.

I'm saying, ppl can always go out and find much better things and keep busy. It's been very noticeable. Ppl who has jobs and focus on life and plays dcuo are much more chill and don't care.
    Ppl who don't want to do anything. Well, that's the complainers.

There's 1 true patience in life and that is with ourselves and how we treat our lives from reality.